Charlee sunglasses no longer on COACH website

marlizzle

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Do any of you know why this is so? Do you think they've sold out already?!?

I was planning on buying them in the next couple of days. I saw them on the site earlier this week and last night I checked on them and they are gone!

I'm so sad now...I found a pair of Chanel's that were sort of the same, but I didn't want to spend $500 on a pair of sunglasses. :crybaby:

Please help me if any of you have advice or guidance on what I could do...

Thanks in advance!

actually...if you go into the nearest store, or even call... and have the style number on hand they can help you find which store still has them..or they can help you order them. Thats what happened to me when my Eva sunglasses werent on the site anymore.

Alright so I called 888 and they said that the sunglasses will be back in November.

But BigRed, I would love to do that if I only knew the style number. I tried looking for them at the stores right when they came out and was told they were Special Edition. Then this past weekend I saw a pair in Brown at a nearby boutique. So I don't know what that means.

Anyway, I will definitely check Nordstrom!

Update: Found a pair at Nordstroms! And put them on hold, I will be getting them tonight!

Just to let any of you know who are looking for them. They are very limited in supply. Most stores may just have 1 or 2 pairs left, as was the case with mine!