Does anyone still have a Vert Gazon Day with GGH?

As far as I know, Katie was only photographed that ONE DAY wearing it ... so I guess was just a St. Patrick's day thing for her. Too bad we can't get her to sell it to us, huh? ;)

Ha ha- I KNOW! It's upsetting because that's not at ALL the reason I want it. ;)

I'm a huge bold green fan, the Day is my favorite style, and the giant gold offsets with the color perfectly! Oh, and I just recently discovered B-Bags; hence my delay in purchasing.

If I could just find one......

I know I need to get some rest now after seeing how I spelled "torture" ... lol ... how embarrassing! ;)

Flatflux...your perfectly stunningly, gorgeous collection ALMOST saved you from that one! But you recovered so quickly, it's almost as though it never happened....

But not KWITE!!! (:graucho:)

Sorry...back to topic....

Thanks maggien...you cut me too much slack...but I appreciate it! ;)

Last time I checked at Blake in Chicago they had one. This was like last week. They are an authorized Balenciaga retailer and will ship. (312) 202-0047

Blake in Chicago? Wow...this is a new one on me...never heard of it! I think it needs to be added to tPF's list of authorized retailers.

Also, are you sure it was the Day and not the hobo? Better call quick, aerynna!!!

Fiatflux and Sandywu- you ladies ROCK! Thank you SO much!

Sandywu posted the golden information, and then fiatflux (this is SO nice) called and put it on hold for me so I wouldn't lose it! I called, and sure enough, it's exactly what I want, and I NEVER would have found it without you ladies!

*group hug!* LOL! :okay: