dust bags...

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
Are there dust bags for the letter charms and keychains? What about wallets and wristlets? I have dustbags for my big purses, but none for these smaller items, my wallets and my wristlets. Almost my entire collection is from the boutique or JAX, but these items never came with a dustbag... I thought they just don't make them for those items...

I saw a letter charm on ebay a while ago and it came with a very small dustbag for it. It wasn't an outlet one either, it was brown and red.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a pic of the mini brown dustbag I received when I bought my turtle keychain at the boutique!
I had never seen one before! I love it!

DSC00034-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the mini brown dustbag I received when I bought my turtle keychain at the boutique!
I had never seen one before! I love it!

DSC00034-1.jpg

See, that would be perfect sized for the letter charms and keychains I have! I wonder if there is any way to get my hands on a few of them.. even a couple or 1 LOL

I hate having them in huge dustbags clanking around eachother!

I remember a while back, I called customer service about getting a replacement pen for my agenda. They sent me one free of charge. Now, today, I emailed CS about getting smaller dustbags for my charms that I purchased for my bridal party and this is the reply they sent:

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Our cloth storage bags are not available for purchase.
Storage bags are included with our new handbag collections
when a purchase is made through Coach retail stores, mail
order and coach.com. They are not included with factory
outlet and department store purchases.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

So you can't request dustbags anymore either??

All my keyfobs, mini skinny and ponytails scarves have their dustbags, even outlet items. Leather conditioner too. I only have a hard time getting them for outlet bags. They told me that if it's not in the bag, it doesn't have one.

The white dustbags are called "belt bags" however we use them for keyfobs and such.

The new tiny brown ones you have been seeing are for the jewelry and bracelets.

I recently bought two ponytail scarves at my outlet, and I got a small white dustbag with each. They're so cute!

The strange thing is, I have bought three bags in the past from outlets, and only got a dustbag with one of them!

I don't understand why they can't just send you one when you order!!! :shrugs: UHHHH I'm getting really mad at Coach right now! :mad: I'd call and hopefully they'll send you some!! I hope they will, but with their service lately... IDK. I'm hoping you get a sane person on the phone if you do call! :okay:

I don't understand why they can't just send you one when you order!!! :shrugs: UHHHH I'm getting really mad at Coach right now! :mad: I'd call and hopefully they'll send you some!! I hope they will, but with their service lately... IDK. I'm hoping you get a sane person on the phone if you do call! :okay:

As a general rule they only come with bracelets and new handbags, this is why she hasn't received one. They are prepackaged with jewelry and handbags and they aren't just laying on the floor.

The only way is to go to a store and they might have extras.