The Graceful club

Tinkherbell

Jul 30, 2017
IMG_1407.JPG The new Louis Vuitton Graceful bag is finally here. Replacing the delightful. Thanks to the purse forum I was able to see preliminary pics of the new bag. Then I went to my store and my sa had them. She said they went on sale the following day but the manager gave her permission to sell it to me a day early. I chose the monogram with pivione interior. I love love love it! My best bag yet! I want to see yours!!!
Let's all share our new Graceful s. and thoughts on all the different details. Love to hear about yours!

View attachment 3826696 The new Louis Vuitton Graceful bag is finally here. Replacing the delightful. Thanks to the purse forum I was able to see preliminary pics of the new bag. Then I went to my store and my sa had them. She said they went on sale the following day but the manager gave her permission to sell it to me a day early. I chose the monogram with pivione interior. I love love love it! My best bag yet! I want to see yours!!!
Let's all share our new Graceful s. and thoughts on all the different details. Love to hear about yours!

Hi,
Congratulations with your beautiful bag!Is this the Pm or Mm size?Also can I ask you for more pictures?Thank you very much [emoji6]

Hi everyone! It's Tinkherbell's fault! She sent me her pic on Thursday night so I bought mine Friday morning and then Leo Lion LV bought hers Friday night. We should all send Tinkherbell our receipts. LOL It's GORGEOUS in person. Oh my God. I bought the monogram with fuscia interior in the PM size. Leo Lion LV and I both uploaded videos on our channels of this little beauty. First batch Made in France!!gracefulemilie.jpg
xoxo Wendy

Hi everyone! It's Tinkherbell's fault! She sent me her pic on Thursday night so I bought mine Friday morning and then Leo Lion LV bought hers Friday night. We should all send Tinkherbell our receipts. LOL It's GORGEOUS in person. Oh my God. I bought the monogram with fuscia interior in the PM size. Leo Lion LV and I both uploaded videos on our channels of this little beauty. First batch Made in France!!View attachment 3827449
xoxo Wendy
Awesome YouTube video! Does this seem more structured/less slouchy than the delightful? I had the delightful mm and it didn't work for me.....