Kevin Hart: I'm Being Extorted Over a Sexually Suggestive Video

YSoLovely

Black Girl Magic
O.G.
Apr 13, 2010
Kevin Hart I'm Being Extorted Over a Sexually Suggestive Video

Kevin Hart Apologizes to Wife, Kids for 'Failed Extortion Attempt' Over Sexually Suggestive Video (UPDATE)
EXCLUSIVE

091617-kevin-hart-kal-1080x608.jpg

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

6:39 PM PT -- Sources who have seen the video tell TMZ there are several clips. The first appears to show a woman and Kevin in a club getting cozy. The tape then cuts to a bed, where you don't see the people in the bed ... but hear creaking and what could be people having sex. You never see Kevin in the 2nd clip. The 3rd clip shows 2 people milling around a room, one of them looks vaguely like Kevin.

We're told the person allegedly extorting Kevin has demanded payment from him to avoid the tape's release.
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Kevin Hart is getting out in front of a messy situation by apologizing publicly to his wife and kids, and TMZ has learned it's all over a video that looks like he's cheating.

Kevin profusely apologized to his pregnant wife, Eniko Parrish, and his kids on Instagram Saturday ... saying he recently made some mistakes he deeply regrets.

Sources tell TMZ a woman has allegedly demanded money from Kevin after shooting a video with him in which Kevin and the woman are engaged in "sexually suggestive" conduct. We are told it is NOT a sex tape, but looks like it is a prelude to sex. We're told that at a point in the tape when the action is the heaviest, you cannot actually see Kevin.

A rep for Kevin tells us ... "Someone tried to set Kevin up in a failed extortion attempt. As law enforcement is involved, we cannot comment further as it could affect the investigation."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/16/kevin-hart-apologizes-to-wife-kids-alleged-extorition/

nyae4p.jpg

I know I'm being petty and it's terrible that he cheated on his pregnant wife, but just a few weeks ago his wife was bragging about being with Kevin for 8 years... even though he only got divorced in 2011. Aka Eniko was the side chick, but she claimed that Kevin's ex-wife knew about her all along and spread the rumor that Eniko was the jump-off

“I was never a secret. She knew that as well. Don’t believe the hype. [...] It’s no problem at all. I’m basically immune to it now. Those rumors were spread from her years ago because she wanted to play the victim and not own up to her wrongdoings as well. Singled me out as the mistress because we stuck… knowing damn well there were other women during their marriage. But I never wrecked any home. That was never the case and people ran with it. Only WE know how it really went down.”

#BirdsTheWord
15qf1ab.jpg

Torrei disagreed

“Eniko sweetheart normally I don’t feed into this but when you addressed me, you forced my hand to respond. We have made successful strides to become a loving co-parenting family, but you have now left it open for my character to be questioned.”

Eniko then hopped on SnapChat and posted a video showing off her wedding ring. :rolleyes:

Kevin is scum and Eniko better hope that a new side chick won't become the new main chick anytime soon. Wouldn't be the first time...

24w6jk2.jpg

But that's his rib, how does a man cheat on his rib?! :amuse:

Torrei is somewhere cackling. Eniko did all that putting on for social media and now look...doom and gloom.

If a man cheats on his wife to be with you, he's gonna cheat on you, too.

It's in the handbook, beloved.

As for Kevin, he's trash. The only reason he's 'apologizing' is because he's being extorted/got caught. Otherwise he would kept cheating without an ounce of fcuk to give like he's been doing. You cheat on your pregnant and then apologize publicly causing her more pain and embarrassment :-S

She's not going to leave tho, these chicks never do, sadly.

But that's his rib, how does a man cheat on his rib?! :amuse:

Torrei is somewhere cackling. Eniko did all that putting on for social media and now look...doom and gloom.

If a man cheats on his wife to be with you, he's gonna cheat on you, too.

It's in the handbook, beloved.

As for Kevin, he's trash. The only reason he's 'apologizing' is because he's being extorted/got caught. Otherwise he would kept cheating without an ounce of fcuk to give like he's been doing. You cheat on your pregnant and then apologize publicly causing her more pain and embarrassment :-S

She's not going to leave tho, these chicks never do, sadly.

Of course not. Together for 8 years, but married only 1. She's in this for the long haul and she just now secured the bag of bags. His child. :amuse:

I would much rather be single and have my dignity than to clutch on to a failed relationship with a man that doesn't respect me. I don't know why women place such a high value on having 'a man.' It doesn't seem worth it to me.
Some women can't let go of fantasies in their head of being "queen" to someone's "king."
Of projecting images that someone "wants" them to the masses. When security and affection fade at least the image will remain. And the "image" can at least somewhat preserve what faded.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Of course not. Together for 8 years, but married only 1. She's in this for the long haul and she just now secured the bag of bags. His child. :amuse:

All the more reason to leave...operation #securethebag was successful so she should pack her bags, take all the ladders and stools with her and put his tiny ass on child support.

It's more than the bag tho, it's the ring. That ring validates her, makes her feel like she has a one up, like she won something even if it doesn't really mean ish to her husband. It's like yeah, he cheats but *ring flash* I got the ring tho. That's how birds think.

Some women can't let go of fantasies in their head of being "queen" to someone's "king."
Of projecting images that someone "wants" them to the masses. When security and affection fade at least the image will remain. And the "image" can at least somewhat preserve what faded.

seems like a really shtty way to live. I don't think I would be able to sleep well at night if I knew my husband was cheating.