Last of Spring on Coach website...does this mean more deletes at the outlet?

I don't know but they had a LOT of Watercolor & Summer Patchwork & Straw Baskets at the outlet yesterday! They said they should be getting more in!!!
I REALLY want the Patchwork Hobo and Sig Shoulder Tote!!!

wow ladies, there is a reason that I do not live in a city that has an outlet but I sure wish I did. Every chance I get to go to Vegas, I hit the outlet and my girlfriend was just there looking for the coach double clutch wristlet...has anyone seen one and where. Am I able to call the outlet and ask them to ship, I don't care about the cost, I just need one :hysteric::hysteric:

wow ladies, there is a reason that I do not live in a city that has an outlet but I sure wish I did. Every chance I get to go to Vegas, I hit the outlet and my girlfriend was just there looking for the coach double clutch wristlet...has anyone seen one and where. Am I able to call the outlet and ask them to ship, I don't care about the cost, I just need one :hysteric::hysteric:
I heard that if outlets ship to you, the bag/ accessory costs full price! :cursing: :tdown:

my outlet today had carlys, cotton satchels in denim and chocolate, both cotton shoulder bags, patchwork bags, straw bags, watercolor stuff, perfume print things, scarf ergo hobos and totes, owl keychains, legacy slim tote in natural, canvas carly, demi carly (leather and cotton), and I forget what else! nothing was over 350. the satchels were 311 I think?