Do you wear your Cartier Love bracelet 24/7

I've debated removing mine but when my husband bought it for me, I told him I would never take it off so I feel like I shouldn't be taking it off...but every hairline scratch breaks my heart so I don't know. I'll be watching this thread to sway my decision

Everyone's habits are SO different. It's interesting to learn. Since I'll get getting two thin LOVEs, I plan on wearing WG for one week, YG for another week, and combine them only when I have an occasion.

I exercise a lot and I do all my housework in my home, so two bracelets banging against each other will surely drive me crazy.

With the new screw system on the Thin LOVE, this will be more feasible because I can remove the bracelets myself, not bothering my husband every week or more than once a week. Hahaha. :smile::smile::smile:

anyone wear 4 diamonds love bracelet 24/7? Worried about diamonds when doing house work.
I have this and wear it 24/7. I cook, clean, and chase after 2 active toddler boys. There is mud, sand, and everything. It has scratches and scuffs, but it doesn't bother me. These bracelets should be worn!

Reactions: dzi
mine is a platinum love and wear it 24/7 for nearly 6 years. I removed it twice for polishing service. Me too, I do all house chores and swim quite a bit.

I wear both a love and JUC together 24/7. The only time it bothers me is when I work out so I wear a sweat band to prevent clanging/scratches. You can do this for house cleaning as well.
I have had my love for 8 years and only take it off to clean. I couldn't imagine taking it off every day!! Wear it and enjoy it. Scratches are inevitable and give it character.

Why my SA advice me don't swim with the love bracelet?

i think this is just a standard adv from any SA , as it is normal for people wanting to wear jewellery in best shiny condition ... for me as long the activities do not cause the jewellery to deform or affect my health eg skin irritation , is fine esp when i am so love and comfy wearing it 24/7 ... but again is individual preference :smile:

I wear my all day long, rarely taking it off. I have a 750 for my small wrists and purposefully wear it as a bangle as I can't be bothered with the screws. My SA at Cartier said she liked that :smile:

For those that do wear if 24/7, do your wrists ever get achey?

I wear my all day long, rarely taking it off. I have a 750 for my small wrists and purposefully wear it as a bangle as I can't be bothered with the screws. My SA at Cartier said she liked that :smile:
What is a 750?