How Do I Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new ... I.m not practical in using the forum and I do not speak english. I understand that it takes 5 posts to start a discussion, post it maybe I understand it .... but can I send a private message even if I did not send 5?

What is your question?
I have a Louis Vuitton purse given to me it had one tag from store but since it was a gift they kept the price tag which I think may have had the date code there's no date code in the purse and I read online that if it's real with no date code then it's vintage so I don't know if it's vintage or fake all the other signs that I've read online seem real but I don't know how to tell I wanted to send in a picture see if somebody else can maybe research better than I can

Reactions: ClancyRyan
I have a Louis Vuitton purse given to me it had one tag from store but since it was a gift they kept the price tag which I think may have had the date code there's no date code in the purse and I read online that if it's real with no date code then it's vintage so I don't know if it's vintage or fake all the other signs that I've read online seem real but I don't know how to tell I wanted to send in a picture see if somebody else can maybe research better than I can

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_204922_9.jpg
    IMG_20170817_204922_9.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170817_204922_17.jpg
    IMG_20170817_204922_17.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20170817_205030.jpg
    IMG_20170817_205030.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 80
Your account is already promoted to start new threads!
please excuse my lack of internet skills I need to ask if a handbag I think I rather foolishly bought is a replica Im not sure if I am able to do this yet as Im new to the site I cant find out how to post a picture and ask . Ive never uploaded a picture before etc and don't want want to break the rules Im a newbie with little computer skills but determined to have a go many thanks

Reactions: ClancyRyan
please excuse my lack of internet skills I need to ask if a handbag I think I rather foolishly bought is a replica Im not sure if I am able to do this yet as Im new to the site I cant find out how to post a picture and ask . Ive never uploaded a picture before etc and don't want want to break the rules Im a newbie with little computer skills but determined to have a go many thanks
Hello and welcome, there are a lot of tips and threads to ask in here: https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/ebay-forum.56/
Hope it works out.

Many thanks for your reply... how foolish do I feel ! I contacted the seller about a repair that would need doing to the bag and asked if she would accept a lower price .. a pay now offer I also asked if the bag was genuine (its advertised as such0 She said she didn't know how to change the price on ebay so asked me to wait until the auction had finished and I paid direct to her via pay pal. She is insisting it is genuine and that it is an older bag and so therefore no fakes where made - it looks plastic to me, but what do I know Ive seemingly paid for a £110 for a fake YSL bag Im feeling very silly . Any suggestions other than the silly step ? who knows perhaps its genuine many thanks and sorry for going on and on

Many thanks for your reply... how foolish do I feel ! I contacted the seller about a repair that would need doing to the bag and asked if she would accept a lower price .. a pay now offer I also asked if the bag was genuine (its advertised as such0 She said she didn't know how to change the price on ebay so asked me to wait until the auction had finished and I paid direct to her via pay pal. She is insisting it is genuine and that it is an older bag and so therefore no fakes where made - it looks plastic to me, but what do I know Ive seemingly paid for a £110 for a fake YSL bag Im feeling very silly . Any suggestions other than the silly step ? who knows perhaps its genuine many thanks and sorry for going on and on
I would post pics of the bag in the Authentication thread in the Saint Laurent forum here https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/saint-laurent.37/
(see the yellow marked thread near the top of the forum)
They are very good at older YSL especially. I know some of the older YSL had a coating over the leather (patent finish).
Hope you gets some answers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.