Michael Kors Sloan Bag

I purchased the Large Slian in cashew with silver hardware. I love it. I always carried a large bag but so glad I went with this.
What colors do they come in?
I got a large Sloan in a buttery color, absolutely gorgeous! I love especially the single color all over it. When I'll get to my computer I'll post few pics of it.

I love how soft the Lambskin is. I just recently purchased a preloved one in ivory and noticed that the style is different than the one I bought at Macys.

One from Macys (black): smaller diamond pattern, chain comes from top with grommets

Preloved (ivory): larger diamond pattern, chain originates from sides, no grommets, sides are sewn together

IMG_7141.JPG
IMG_7142.JPG

The black on is stuffed and ivory one is not. Is the ivory one an older style?

Im seriously in love with this bag, but I'm wondering how good it is as a working bag? Like... Does it (L or XL) fit an iPad and a notepad - or stuff like that without being to tightly packed? :smile:

Im seriously in love with this bag, but I'm wondering how good it is as a working bag? Like... Does it (L or XL) fit an iPad and a notepad - or stuff like that without being to tightly packed? :smile:

Not sure about the XL, but I would say that the L would hold an iPad mini not a full size iPad.

I love how soft the Lambskin is. I just recently purchased a preloved one in ivory and noticed that the style is different than the one I bought at Macys.

One from Macys (black): smaller diamond pattern, chain comes from top with grommets

Preloved (ivory): larger diamond pattern, chain originates from sides, no grommets, sides are sewn together

View attachment 3804165
View attachment 3804166

The black on is stuffed and ivory one is not. Is the ivory one an older style?
Not sure on model dates but mine is attached with metal loops, so all three are styled different 20170829_031934.jpeg

Reactions: Glttglam