The discontinued PURSE club :-)

I have some and Firstclass has some fabulous looking ones, too, KristyDarling!:yes:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

WOW Marie :nuts: you looks so HOT wearing your rouge vif Purse :yahoo:! Great pictures - thank you so much for sharing :love:

Kristy..... I've/had some Purses and I absolutely LOVE this style:

the '06 rouge vif
attachment.php

the '04 pumpkin
attachment.php

the '04 seafoam
attachment.php

the '04 eggplant
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 122-2213.pf_IMG.jpg
    122-2213.pf_IMG.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 122-2215.pf_IMG.jpg
    122-2215.pf_IMG.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,220
  • 124-2416.pf_IMG.jpg
    124-2416.pf_IMG.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,217
THANK YOU, THANK YOU MarieG and Firstclass1!!! These pictures clinched it for me. You both look so amazing wearing the Purse! And Irene, I really envy your delicious colors. And now I can be bag triplets with the two of you -- I just BIN'ed a stunning rouge vif Purse from bagalley49 on eBay!!! It's in mint condition and was decently priced. After owning a revolving door of 18+ Bal bags, I will FINALLY be joining the Purse club! :yahoo:

(a shame that they've discontinued this elegant style.)

Thanks again for your help!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU MarieG and Firstclass1!!! These pictures clinched it for me. You both look so amazing wearing the Purse! And Irene, I really envy your delicious colors. And now I can be bag triplets with the two of you -- I just BIN'ed a stunning rouge vif Purse from bagalley49 on eBay!!! It's in mint condition and was decently priced. After owning a revolving door of 18+ Bal bags, I will FINALLY be joining the Purse club! :yahoo:

Awww Kristy... you're very welcome :shame::love: glad to can help !
WOW ... CONGRATS on your GORGEOUS purchase :flowers::yahoo:, I'm so happy for you :heart:! I think you'll be very happy with this Purse (it's really too bad that this style is discontinued :sad:).
Can't wait to see your modeling-pics ;)

WOW Marie you looks so HOT wearing your rouge vif Purse :yahoo:! Great pictures - thank you so much for sharing :love:

Kristy..... I've/had some Purses and I absolutely LOVE this style:

Thanks so much, dear Firstclass!:heart: Same to you!!:tender: As you know you've inspired me to get my first Purse and more!;)

Thanks so much and **Congratulations**, KristyDarling!!:yahoo: I'm sure you will absolutely love her - it's such a great shape and color!!:tup: