Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

Is the trim on this one black or brown? It looks like brown in the pic but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks so much!!

attachment.php

I got the Omnibus vintage-style today. I may exchange it for the red.. I got the orange. But I have to say that I am totally in awe of this new style. I wasn't sure I'd like it... thought it might seem "skimpy" since I'm used to the full-size. But OMG, it is sooooo soft and silky and so easy to tie. I am totally hooked on this style. Wow!!!

hi KG, it's brown. lovely scarf. i would have gotten it if not for the brown trim (black fits into my wardrobe better).

Oh, thanks so much!! Yea!! I'm going to exchange the orange then for this one. I like my scarves to have several colors in them, so I can wear them with several outfits. In the last couple years I have moved from tons of black to tons of brown!:P

Kallie- the brown and pink omnibus is gorgeous! I am so addicted to these vintage scarves.....I have the omnibus in brown/pink, in etoupe?/brown/yellow and just got the white/black one today!!

Ok......just got my black/gold "Jardins....." and............my hearts not singing :crybaby:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this design.....no question about it! But I'm thinking it needs a bit more contrast within the design, KWIM? I think this one's going to go back in favor of the sage or pink colorway..........

Attachments

• Jardins1.jpg
    Jardins1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 156
dq, i was just in alaska briefly and bought the projets in the chartreuse. now I'm not usually crazy about the horse themed scarves (I'm sorry) but this colorway was really different and I wanted something with the chartreuse but not too much and this one seemed perfect.
Loren, can you see a signature in your chartreuse Projets?