Lady Dior prices

mtfuji

O.G.
Mar 8, 2009
Hi, I am looking to purchase a Lady Dior Bag. My first Dior bag! In Canada the new My Lady Dior retails for $4500 and the Medium Lady Dior is $5300. I am wondering what the US prices are for these 2 bags as I am heading for Chicago in a couple of weeks. Any info would be appreciated!

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Lady Dior Bag. My first Dior bag! In Canada the new My Lady Dior retails for $4500 and the Medium Lady Dior is $5300. I am wondering what the US prices are for these 2 bags as I am heading for Chicago in a couple of weeks. Any info would be appreciated!

I am Canadian too, and I purchased a My Lady Dior in NYC last month. It was $3450 USD plus tax. It definitely wasn't cheaper to buy there when you factor in the exchange rate and the duties you have to pay when you return to Canada. If I were you, I'd purchase it here.

Reactions: img and averagejoe
I am Canadian too, and I purchased a My Lady Dior in NYC last month. It was $3450 USD plus tax. It definitely wasn't cheaper to buy there when you factor in the exchange rate and the duties you have to pay when you return to Canada. If I were you, I'd purchase it here.
I'm relatively new to Dior. Just purchased my first (Medium Diorama) last week and am looking into the Lady Dior. My question is, what is the difference between the My Lady Dior and the Lady Dior? Does the MLD come in different sizes like the classic Lady Dior? TIA !

I'm relatively new to Dior. Just purchased my first (Medium Diorama) last week and am looking into the Lady Dior. My question is, what is the difference between the My Lady Dior and the Lady Dior? Does the MLD come in different sizes like the classic Lady Dior? TIA !

The Lady Dior comes in a few sizes, but the My Lady Dior only comes in one size. Some people call the MLD a "small", because it is in between the mini and medium Lady Dior sizes. I believe they also came out with some Lady Diors in this size for this season that aren't the MLD (don't have the customizable strap). The medium is considered the classic Lady Dior size. I hope this helps!

Reactions: emilykj
The Lady Dior comes in a few sizes, but the My Lady Dior only comes in one size. Some people call the MLD a "small", because it is in between the mini and medium Lady Dior sizes. I believe they also came out with some Lady Diors in this size for this season that aren't the MLD (don't have the customizable strap). The medium is considered the classic Lady Dior size. I hope this helps!
Very helpful, thank you!

Reactions: fashion_junky
check out the Lady Dior reference thread. i found it very helpful in determining the size/look before i got my first LD :smile:
in terms of MLD size i think it only comes in lambskin. (others please correct me if i'm wrong) the calfskin w/studs are either mini/medium sizes..

check out the Lady Dior reference thread. i found it very helpful in determining the size/look before i got my first LD :smile:
in terms of MLD size i think it only comes in lambskin. (others please correct me if i'm wrong) the calfskin w/studs are either mini/medium sizes..
Now they have it in grained calfskin but looks a bit slouchy and not as sophisticated.