Came across this info on Blue Skies for Me blog .. August 19th TSV

Dooney & Bourke Smooth Leather Shoulder Bag w/ Accessories- Teagan

a298995.001

+S&H: $11.72

or 5 Easy Pays of $45.98

+ S&H and tax

Adjust Text Size:
DESCRIPTION

Dooney & Bourke Smooth Leather Hobo Bag with Accessories. Features: ajustable shoulder dtrap, top zip closure. Interior: one front slip pocket, back zip and slip pocket, removable pouch, key keeper, kep chain. Features goldtone hardware and Dooney's signature red lining. Content:Body & Trim 100% Genuine Leather; Lining 100% Cotton.COO: Imported. Bag meas approx.:10-1/2"Wx10-1/2Hx4-3/4"D. SD=7"=8". Weight approx.1lb 15ozs. Pouch meas approx.:4-3/4"Wx3-1/2"Hx2"D. COO: Imported.
Tune in to QVC for Dooney & Bourke
Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 1 – 3 a.m., 6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, July 30, 2017 from 6 – 8 a.m. ET

Email Me a Reminder
DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATE

Reactions: southernbelle82
Came across this info on Blue Skies for Me blog .. August 19th TSV

Dooney & Bourke Smooth Leather Shoulder Bag w/ Accessories- Teagan

a298995.001

+S&H: $11.72

or 5 Easy Pays of $45.98

+ S&H and tax

Adjust Text Size:
DESCRIPTION

Dooney & Bourke Smooth Leather Hobo Bag with Accessories. Features: ajustable shoulder dtrap, top zip closure. Interior: one front slip pocket, back zip and slip pocket, removable pouch, key keeper, kep chain. Features goldtone hardware and Dooney's signature red lining. Content:Body & Trim 100% Genuine Leather; Lining 100% Cotton.COO: Imported. Bag meas approx.:10-1/2"Wx10-1/2Hx4-3/4"D. SD=7"=8". Weight approx.1lb 15ozs. Pouch meas approx.:4-3/4"Wx3-1/2"Hx2"D. COO: Imported.
Tune in to QVC for Dooney & Bourke
Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 1 – 3 a.m., 6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, July 30, 2017 from 6 – 8 a.m. ET

Email Me a Reminder
DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATE
Thanks for posting.

If only that handbag had 2 regular handles. I'd be all over it. I love the smooth leather. Then again, I don't need another handbag.
Ooh, I know. I am a short handle gal but the strap doesn't look too long so I may be able to do crook of the arm without it dragging on the floor, the trouble with being fun-sized (5'2"). I definitely do not do shoulder. It's just that the reviewers keep drawing me in with their soft leather descriptions!

I didn't think I was interested in this one, but then I saw a model holding one today ( in another fashion show) and it looked really nice :-s Time will tell, I sure love me some SMOOOOOTH leather. Maybe there will be something else new in tomorrows shows.

After sleeping on it I am going to pass. It's beautiful but a few of the reviews mention that the opening is narrow. I think I hold out, for now.

Do I want this? The smooth leather has me, as does that Palomino color. But I'm such a satchel person - I like two handles; I like to carry on the crook of my arm. I picked up a Patterson Paige to use in a fun summer color. And while every one of my co-workers absolutely adore it, it drove me nuts with the opening. It's like the handle blocks my view, and the opening is so narrow - like I need a scope to see inside. It's been fun to carry for the past month, but it makes me nuts. So reading your thoughts, I'm trending in your direction and will probably pass as well. But I can't wait to see if they have some beauties that I will like.

Reactions: BadWolf10
I watched the video this morning. I will say I was really drawn to the look again. BUT even in the video , when Sue opened the top, the opening is so small it would really concern me. And the color I would want, Mulberry, is gone. Although I am drawn to palomino. If it rolls around on ILD onsale or goes lower on QVC I might consider ordering to see it IRL.

I watched the video this morning. I will say I was really drawn to the look again. BUT even in the video , when Sue opened the top, the opening is so small it would really concern me. And the color I would want, Mulberry, is gone. Although I am drawn to palomino. If it rolls around on ILD onsale or goes lower on QVC I might consider ordering to see it IRL.
BW: I was tempted too. But I keep reminding myself I like short handles, not a shoulder strap. I make exceptions, but the price has to be very good. I didn't think the TSV price was bad at all, and if it had my preferred handles, I probably would have caved and ordered the mulberry.
I have a palomino Dooney from years ago and I found it a very useful color. I need to dig it out of my closet.

Reactions: BadWolf10