Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

Mine is a no brainer -- I love vintage LV pieces! [emoji7] I don't own a ton now but once I had a lot but I was afraid I might not be able to take care of them properly so I disposed them all except for 4 beloved pieces I keep due to sentimental value: (Stories about the 4 if you may)

1. A Demi-rond Cosmetic pouch from 1984! I got it from a Japanese surplus shop for just $3!

2. A 20-year old Mono Speedy 25 that does not look like it's 20 already. I bought it bec. 1997 was when DH and I met. He is my first and last DBF, btw [emoji173]️

3. A Mono Agenda PM from year 2000. I graduated college in that year.

4. A 13-year old Mono Pochette. I bid on it while I was onboard DH's workplace (a container ship) going to LA (my first time in the US!).

I still adore vintage pieces and I long to own a French Company Speedy one day. Thanks for letting me share [emoji4]

My husband recently saw what my Purse Forum user name was as he hovered over me as I perused PurseForum.

Husband - Sapphire Gem??
Me - Yeah. [emoji846]
Husband - They probably think you're a stripper.
Me - Umm...I don't think so... [emoji55]

I happen to like sapphires. [emoji170]

How did you choose your Purse Forum user Id? What was the reasoning behind it?

Inquiring minds want to know. [emoji848]

Thanks SapphireGem for thinking of this topic! I love it! I sometimes wonder too [emoji4] And no, SapphireGem didn't make me think of it as a stripper name [emoji4]

Reactions: SapphireGem
Mine is a no brainer -- I love vintage LV pieces! [emoji7] I don't own a ton now but once I had a lot but I was afraid I might not be able to take care of them properly so I disposed them all except for 4 beloved pieces I keep due to sentimental value: (Stories about the 4 if you may)

1. A Demi-rond Cosmetic pouch from 1984! I got it from a Japanese surplus shop for just $3!

2. A 20-year old Mono Speedy 25 that does not look like it's 20 already. I bought it bec. 1997 was when DH and I met. He is my first and last DBF, btw [emoji173]️

3. A Mono Agenda PM from year 2000. I graduated college in that year.

4. A 13-year old Mono Pochette. I bid on it while I was onboard DH's workplace (a container ship) going to LA (my first time in the US!).

I still adore vintage pieces and I long to own a French Company Speedy one day. Thanks for letting me share [emoji4]

I enjoyed reading your response! Thank you so much for responding! Looking forward to any new reveals! [emoji847]

Reactions: LVintage_LVoe