Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I came across your video just the other day on Youtube! Congrats on the bag, it looks lovely on you :smile:

I'm getting the black in 2 weeks time! Can't decide between the small and the medium though. I am only 5ft/156cm so the small might look better on me, but for an extra £100 it might be worth getting the medium... decisions, decisions!

The bag arrived today! Excuse the dirty mirror and casual outfit, working from home and had to take these pics between meetings! For reference I am 5ft (156cm) and I'm glad I opted for this over the medium!

IMG_9781.JPG IMG_9783.JPG IMG_9773.JPG IMG_9785.JPG IMG_9787.JPG

Excuse the Selfridges return tag! Going to keep it on until I examine the bag a little further!

IMG_9793.JPG

So in the bag I have my Aspinal card holder in the back pocket, my coin purse, nothing in the middle zipper compartment. In the front section I have my Rayban sunglasses in the case, a Furla key holder and my 30ml Jo Malone perfume, and there's still some space for things like as hand sanitiser, a lipstick etc.

There's plenty of space for your daily essentials, but no space for a water bottle or umbrella, for instance. I hope that helps you lovely ladies :heart:

The bag arrived today! Excuse the dirty mirror and casual outfit, working from home and had to take these pics between meetings! For reference I am 5ft (156cm) and I'm glad I opted for this over the medium!

View attachment 3791318 View attachment 3791319 View attachment 3791320 View attachment 3791321 View attachment 3791322

Excuse the Selfridges return tag! Going to keep it on until I examine the bag a little further!

View attachment 3791323

So in the bag I have my Aspinal card holder in the back pocket, my coin purse, nothing in the middle zipper compartment. In the front section I have my Rayban sunglasses in the case, a Furla key holder and my 30ml Jo Malone perfume, and there's still some space for things like as hand sanitiser, a lipstick etc.

There's plenty of space for your daily essentials, but no space for a water bottle or umbrella, for instance. I hope that helps you lovely ladies :heart:

Love this little bag, really, really beautiful. Perfection!

Reactions: venusdoom
I think I am going to soon pull the trigger and try to find the medium LouLou in black, grey, or burgundy. But I can't decide which! I wear either all black or brightly colored prints/patterns (I'm ridiculous and lack a middle ground). I feel like the black and burgundy would match anything, but somehow in my head, I've decided that the grey might be hard to match.

I've never owned a grey bag before. I don't even know why I am concerned about matching when I wear bright orange, green, purple, and hot pink bags all the time with no concern or thought to matching.

What color should I get? And is grey as versatile as black or burgundy?

I think I am going to soon pull the trigger and try to find the medium LouLou in black, grey, or burgundy. But I can't decide which! I wear either all black or brightly colored prints/patterns (I'm ridiculous and lack a middle ground). I feel like the black and burgundy would match anything, but somehow in my head, I've decided that the grey might be hard to match.

I've never owned a grey bag before. I don't even know why I am concerned about matching when I wear bright orange, green, purple, and hot pink bags all the time with no concern or thought to matching.

What color should I get? And is grey as versatile as black or burgundy?
I'm with the same dilemma, but I already have a black bag so I'm trying to decide between the medium collége in grey or deep red ( burgundy)

I love burgundy shades, they are like my favourite but lately I've been loving the greys and the neutrals. I do find grey quite neutral and versatile and since I'm like you and use either plain clothing or bright colours and/or patterns I find that maybe the grey will be more versatile!