MK v MK Collection

OMG cdt racing!!!!!
Is that a snakeskin Miranda?!?!:panic:
Somebody give me air....swoon!!
I have been trolling the secondary market for a Miranda and I gotta say no one let's them go. A couple north/south out there but I need the size you have. The larger original.
Perhaps someday.....

Reactions: cdtracing
OMG cdt racing!!!!!
Is that a snakeskin Miranda?!?!:panic:
Somebody give me air....swoon!!
I have been trolling the secondary market for a Miranda and I gotta say no one let's them go. A couple north/south out there but I need the size you have. The larger original.
Perhaps someday.....

Thank you, Efleon. Yes, it is the Large Miranda in Mangrove Watersnake. I'm especially fond of this one. It's quite large & can hold anything I could possibly want to put in it. Snakeskin is more delicate than leather so I make sure to keep it conditioned well. I occasionally see one on the secondary market so you just have to be vigilant in the hunt for one. Once you get one, you don't want to let it go. If I find one in python, I will get that one too. :yes: Every time I carry her, people will stop me to comment on her.

Last edited:
I've had a couple of Michael by Michael Kors bags in the past. I liked them. But now I have a collection bag and it's one of the nicest bags I've ever owned - if not The nicest - yummy leather, quality HW, real python trim. And the design with the handles - my current fave. This is my Tonne bag.
mk6.jpg