hmwe46 needs a First: help me pick a color??

What color family First should I go for??

• Blue

• Green

• Neutral

• something else!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Ok, gals, I have decided that my gorgeous tease of a Tomato must go back. It just doesn't work for me. The red it perfect, so I know it's not the bag's fault :P

But I definitely need a first in my collection :yes:

Here are the bags that "stuck":

• 3 Works: Black, White, Grenat
  • 2 Cities: Black, Rouille (plus Magenta on the way)
  • 1 Oval: Cornflower
  • 1 Money: Cobalt/Aquamarine

What color family should I go for??

Blue: Ocean, Bleu Glacier, Cobalt, etc?
Green: Vert Gazon, Apple if I can find it??
Brown: something Taupe, Caramel, Camel, etc??

any ideas would be great!!! :wlae:

current Collection:

IMG_5458.jpg

I say, go for broke (literally!) and try to find either a mint '03 or '04 black with pewter hardware, or an '04 Rose, Marigold or Pumpkin. IMO, you just can't beat the '04 color palette for the First. Or, White. As you know, I love the bbag in White!

Oh, this is fun! I vote for something in the green family, apple green, pistachio, seafoam, emerald!!! YUMMY! I am drooling just thinking about these colors in a first!

Pinks don't work for my fair/olive skin :crybaby: but I love them

Black was a choice but I already have two and feel like I would be short-changing myself on a gorgey color :shrugs:

Greens seem like a nice change of pace :yes: Trouble is I am drawn to the apple and that is soo hard to find :Push: Mmmm, pistachio!!! :graucho:

In my search for the perfect red bag I found that oddly enough red is too hard to work into my wardrobe but that rouille was spot-on perfect. Which I never would have guessed.

What about the new Marigold-- if it ever gets here?!?!

No, it's just me. :cool:

My wardrobe turns out to have a lot of rich blues/greens in it and the red just clashes with that.

The Emerald First actually went well with my color palatte but it was a bit too dark, whereas I was hoping for something bright. Like Deco said, that POP :yes:

I want a First that is versitile enough to 'grab and go'.

I agree with Deco. With a first you should pick a bright color that *POP*. Like hot pink or green. hmwe, was the tomato color unwearable?

Don't lose hope on the AG First! They do pop up on eBay every month or two! And usually they're in great condition, since most everyone knows how collectible they are!

I think Marigold would be a fine choice for a First! Especially if your wardrobe has a lot of blues and greens!

I was really surprised at how much rich bluishgreen stuff I owned. I never really though about it until I started shopping for bbag colors :shame: