Agrafe Bracelet

sorsara

O.G.
Jul 30, 2007
So I was browsing the Cartier website and I saw this Bracelet, is this the newer model? because when I searched for some photos online I saw a different version of the bracelet.

But I must say I really like it, I would actually chose this piece over a LOVE bracelet. what do you think of this bracelet? does anyone know when it was introduced? any of you have one?

agrafe1.png

agrafe.png

So I was browsing the Cartier website and I saw this Bracelet, is this the newer model? because when I searched for some photos online I saw a different version of the bracelet.

But I must say I really like it, I would actually chose this piece over a LOVE bracelet. what do you think of this bracelet? does anyone know when it was introduced? any of you have one?

View attachment 3658587

View attachment 3658588

I came across this on the website and was interested as well and found your thread. Doesn't seem nearly as popular as some of their other bracelets, but I think it looks unique and timeless!

Did you ever try it on? I'm definitely going to take a look when I go to the boutique in a few weeks.

Reactions: sorsara
I came across this on the website and was interested as well and found your thread. Doesn't seem nearly as popular as some of their other bracelets, but I think it looks unique and timeless!

Did you ever try it on? I'm definitely going to take a look when I go to the boutique in a few weeks.
yes it's not popular at all but I like that about and I agree it does look timeless. I haven't tried it on, would like to some day, if you ever try it please take some pics and post them here :smile:

yes it's not popular at all but I like that about and I agree it does look timeless. I haven't tried it on, would like to some day, if you ever try it please take some pics and post them here :smile:

Here you go! Tried it on in size 15. It's quite pretty, but the motif rotates to the bottom of the wrist easily and this type of bracelet annoys me too much. The SA told me that they are not making this particular model anymore, so if you are interested you should check it out soon. I had to have my SA order it in. Probably going with the thin Love after all. 20170805_110355.jpg

Here you go! Tried it on in size 15. It's quite pretty, but the motif rotates to the bottom of the wrist easily and this type of bracelet annoys me too much. The SA told me that they are not making this particular model anymore, so if you are interested you should check it out soon. I had to have my SA order it in. Probably going with the thin Love after all. View attachment 3789438
It is gorgeous indeed. I'm going to check it out of they have it here. I'm sure it can be shortened enough not to rotate.

I LOVE this bracelet. I was just at Cartier earlier and saw a version of this bracelet with diamond chains (sort of like watch chains with pave diamonds) and this specific clasp. It's relatively new, so it hasn't gotten a lot of exposure. I'll attach a photo later. It's DIVINE. I love it more than the LOVE bracelet too.

It is gorgeous indeed. I'm going to check it out of they have it here. I'm sure it can be shortened enough not to rotate.

I did try it in the smallest size 14. It was a bit too tight and that caused the chain to be taut and did not allow the motif to lay flat on my wrist. Perhaps an in-between size would have worked. Please post pics if you have better luck with sizing.

I LOVE this bracelet. I was just at Cartier earlier and saw a version of this bracelet with diamond chains (sort of like watch chains with pave diamonds) and this specific clasp. It's relatively new, so it hasn't gotten a lot of exposure. I'll attach a photo later. It's DIVINE. I love it more than the LOVE bracelet too.

Ooh, beautiful! Do they actually make any watch bracelets with pave diamonds in this style? I would love to see some if you know of some, Cartier or other brands!

Here you go! Tried it on in size 15. It's quite pretty, but the motif rotates to the bottom of the wrist easily and this type of bracelet annoys me too much. The SA told me that they are not making this particular model anymore, so if you are interested you should check it out soon. I had to have my SA order it in. Probably going with the thin Love after all. View attachment 3789438
oh i love it!!! so so elegant, looks so pretty on you.... I will check it next time I get the change to go the mall