Is there 2 different versions of the Timeless Shopper??

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
Does anyone know if there is two different versions of the Timeless Shopper? One has large caviar CC's and the other has small silver CC's. Does the silver one also come in Gold? The bag with the caviar CC's also is less expensive, can anyone explain this to me? They are both in the Reference library:Black Calfskin Bowler Winter 2006/2007 collection
$2195
Attached Images
jpg.gif
IMG_0385.JPG (53.2 KB, 725 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0265.JPG (99.3 KB, 362 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0263.JPG (88.8 KB, 283 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0384.JPG (58.2 KB, 257 views)

Sheanabelle posted pics of
Small petite shopping tote in black

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...es-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253-3.html
user_online.gif

I *think* the first one you posted is the Timeless Tote (or something like that) and the other photo is of the Petite Shopping Tote...

Hopefully someone can correct this info if Im wrong.

I have the second one, and was also wondering the same thing??? I hope someone can clarify the different names. Is there a difference between the timeless and classic range???????????

I *think* the first one you posted is the Timeless Tote (or something like that) and the other photo is of the Petite Shopping Tote...
The second one looks like PST, but isn't the chain strap different? Or are there like two different PST breeds or something? :confused1: OR is it possible to wear the chain in different ways? How about the sides of that tote? To me they don't look that PST-y.

Maybe I'm just seeing things. x__x'

The second one looks like PST, but isn't the chain strap different? Or are there like two different PST breeds or something? :confused1: OR is it possible to wear the chain in different ways?

Good catch. I just looked again and noticed that it doesn't have the partial leather on the top part of the strap. In that case, Im not sure at all.

A lot of tags/boxes of the Chanel bags will say Grand Shopping (when it's large) or Petit Shopping (when it's small).
Not only on the GST's or PST's, these are common used names by Chanel.
I've borrowed some pictures of the reference library to illustrate the names we use.

00V means it is a ligne which continues every season, for instance the classic flaps and the PST/GST (timeless classic line).

DSCF1318.jpg