Michael Kors Color Comparisons

Emerald green is a hard color to find. MK did do Emerald a few years ago but I have only seen it in the Michael Kors Collection Lexi. One of the ladies here does have that bag. I still look for one & found one to buy but my purchase was refunded because the bag sold in their brick & mortar store before my order was processed. MK's emerald is beautiful. Hopefully, she will see your post & post a pic of her bag. I know she has posted pics of it on other threads of the forum.
I did find a Malachite Selma that I was on the cyber stalk for. Another beautiful MK green color from a few years back. I posted comparison pics of the Malachite with the MK Mercer Tote in Moss back in the fall when Moss debuted. Here's the picture again. Moss is also a beautiful green.

View attachment 3751194
Wow beautiful bags. That's interesting about the emerald colour being hard to find. The purse I am buying was said to be authentic it looks it but now I'm worried

Wow beautiful bags. That's interesting about the emerald colour being hard to find. The purse I am buying was said to be authentic it looks it but now I'm worried

Sometimes, sellers will confuse the color names. They may think the color is Emerald but MK called it another. MK has done several green shades over the years. Palm & Gooseberry are another 2 deep green shades he did.

Pale pink (top) vs blossom (bottom)

2956820d1428611843-pink-bags-imageuploadedbypurseforum1428611841.455505.jpg

2956822d1428611858-pink-bags-imageuploadedbypurseforum1428611855.456037.jpg
I can't see the photos on this post! Is there any way you could post them again ?

Such gorgeous colors:girlsigh:! Is that pink the pale pink? I had one that was more salmon pink. This could almost pass for blossom, or is there more than one kind of pale pink? I would love bags in these colors:love:
Yep, pale pink. I bought it last fall as the Hamiltons were headed to outlet stores. It looks similar to blossom but is a warm-toned pink. I don't own anything in the blossom color but it's super pretty. I wish I had more in the pale pink as it's my favorite color. Fawn is much cooler toned than I had hoped but it's a good neutral for me.

Last edited: