Pochette Metis Peeling - Input?

LV_Pup_Luvr

Nov 4, 2015
I posted this in the clubhouse then realized probably not the right place! I have a PM that's less than two months old and just noticed this weekend that the glazing is separating / cracking at the fold. It's obvious in person but hard to capture in a photos...anyone else have this? I don't have a store anywhere near me and am not sure what to expect from the bag long-term if it's already cracking so early.

s.jpg

Thanks for the reply. There isn't a boutique in my state at all, anyone have luck getting this resolved through client services? My woman that I'd worked with is now gone....

I had the same issue and called client services. I was given the phone number of the nearest store to call. I landed up having to send my handbag in to the store for a service inquiry. They looked at the bag and sent it out for repair. However I was then called and told it couldn't be repaired and was given a replacement bag. I was not offered credit. Hope that helps!

I had the same issue and called client services. I was given the phone number of the nearest store to call. I landed up having to send my handbag in to the store for a service inquiry. They looked at the bag and sent it out for repair. However I was then called and told it couldn't be repaired and was given a replacement bag. I was not offered credit. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the reply! Have you had the same issue with the replacement bag?

I posted this in the clubhouse then realized probably not the right place! I have a PM that's less than two months old and just noticed this weekend that the glazing is separating / cracking at the fold. It's obvious in person but hard to capture in a photos...anyone else have this? I don't have a store anywhere near me and am not sure what to expect from the bag long-term if it's already cracking so early.

View attachment 3789462
Unfortunately that is a problem, along with several others, that has plagued the PM since day one. Your best course of action would be to call CS and see what options are available to you, most likely they'll offer an exchange or credit towards a different purchase since you're past the refund timeframe.