Mon Purse - has anybody bought from them?

anitalilac

Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
So I came across this brand awhile ago through a traveling forum and it has a design your own bag option.
I like the bags, the leather and color options. And the price is right too.
I wonder has anybody had any experience with this brand? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

I've just discovered their website...looks really interesting! If you google "mon purse review" there are some YouTube video reviews and articles on the growth of the company in Forbes. I'm going to do some more research and am tempted to order a camera bag to see the quality.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
This brand had a small display in Bloomingdale's. I stopped at it and I was impressed. The leathers were luscious, designs were wearable and as you say the price was good. They're trying a new concept of building a purse to the customer's specifications. If the quality turns out like that of the bags I saw, it'll be a really nice bag.

Reactions: foxgal
This brand had a small display in Bloomingdale's. I stopped at it and I was impressed. The leathers were luscious, designs were wearable and as you say the price was good. They're trying a new concept of building a purse to the customer's specifications. If the quality turns out like that of the bags I saw, it'll be a really nice bag.
The design really appeals to me..

Let us know when you get it!
I've just discovered their website...looks really interesting! If you google "mon purse review" there are some YouTube video reviews and articles on the growth of the company in Forbes. I'm going to do some more research and am tempted to order a camera bag to see the quality.

Reactions: foxgal
Well, I took the plunge (LOL - maybe that explains my avatar!). I ordered the top handle in royal blue grained leather with silver hardware, and the red patent camera bag with gold hardware, both with personalized embossing.
grainy-top-handle-bag-black-black-gold-monpurse-56889-1-300x300.jpg Patent-Leather-Red-Camera-Bag-Gold-Zip-0-300x300.jpg

I'm really excited!!! I've been wanting a classic luxury lady-like top handle forever, and was almost ready to shell out for a H Kelly, Lady Dior, or Gucci. But in the back of my mind, I've become disillusioned by how expensive yet ubiquitous these designer bags are, and I didn't want to be perceived (for right or wrong) as wealthy. Believe me - they are gorgeous bags and one day I might still get one - but it just didn't feel right for me right now. Plus it was impossible to find one in the exact color/hardware/size/leather combination I wanted. Mon Purse solved that!

And I couldn't resist the patent camera bag. One look at this pic from their Instagram feed and I was sold:
Capture.PNG

I have been looking at these for a little while now. I love the idea of being able to choose your own colours, but I have chronic indecisiveness!
That and the fact that I want one of just about every style is what's holding me back :biggrin:
Not sure whether to start with a bucket or a tote. :confused1:

I've been eyeballing their bags as well. Would love to hear from members that bought the bags to know if they like them.
Have you got a particular style in mind? I keep flipflopping from one to another :biggrin: I really want a nice, simple black tote, but I saw one of their bucket bags done in a two tone style and it looked really nice.