What would you like Vuitton to manufacture?

I would love for Louis Vuitton to introduce tableware à la Hermès: plates, glasses, silverware, etc...

What about you?

Oh, man. I have no idea. I'm just along for the wild ride, lol. :panic:

It does seem that Vuitton is testing the waters on home goods so tableware might not be so far out of reach (I don't think the other jewel in LVMH's crown, Dior, would suit even though Dior did do some home items in the 60's/70's, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe LV would could do more home decor but something a bit next level like Hermes to balance out their current collection (more limited editions, unique materials, etc).

Oh, man. I have no idea. I'm just along for the wild ride, lol. :panic:

It does seem that Vuitton is testing the waters on home goods so tableware might not be so far out of reach (I don't think the other jewel in LVMH's crown, Dior, would suit even though Dior did do some home items in the 60's/70's, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe LV would could do more home decor but something a bit next level like Hermes to balance out their current collection (more limited editions, unique materials, etc).
I love the furniture they have produced recently (although it's WAY out of my price range). And I also really like the little boxes and trays produced for the Art of Gifting collection... maybe more items will come...

I love the furniture they have produced recently (although it's WAY out of my price range). And I also really like the little boxes and trays produced for the Art of Gifting collection... maybe more items will come...
I mean, just the thought of luxury furniture gives fills me with absolute dread, lol. Gorgeous? Definitely. Pricey? Obviously. And yet I'm still tempted to faint when the price tag shows up. :eek:

Reactions: fabuleux