Did I buy a purple Coffer?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I just purchased a Miu Miu Coffer, but for the life of me, I don't really know what color it is! The cards read, "prugna", and my best estimation is that it's the purple color that a few people have been chatting about. It's sort of a brownish, burgundy color with hints of purple.

My camera is out of batteries right now, so no pictures for now.

Can someone help me decipher this?

Thanks!

Thanks for the confirmation!

I'm still on the fence about the bag - not necessarily about the color, but the bag in general. I've always admired the bag (through pictures on the forum...have never seen someone carry it IRL), but not sure if I will LOVE the bag later.

Hi everyone -

I ended up returning the bag - it's a gorgeous bag, and the color is surprisingly versatile. I returned it because I just don't think I will stay in love with the style of the bag. I will just admire it on others here.

Hi everyone -

I ended up returning the bag - it's a gorgeous bag, and the color is surprisingly versatile. I returned it because I just don't think I will stay in love with the style of the bag. I will just admire it on others here.
Awwwww, SuLi, I'm heartbroken :crybaby:!!! I'm DYING to see a pic of the plum Coffer. So sad it wasn't a keeper for you:sad:

Awwwww, SuLi, I'm heartbroken :crybaby:!!! I'm DYING to see a pic of the plum Coffer. So sad it wasn't a keeper for you:sad:

I'm so sorry about not posting pictures! I've been working really late and just literally collapse on the couch when I get home!

The color is really unique - it's really deep purple, and looks like a brownish-burgundy at times. Really pretty color. If I can find a more "classic" looking bag in that color from Miu Miu, I'm totally there.

awww! it's too bad you didn't keep it SuLi! I just saw this color on the coffer today, and it was TDF! While it does look stunning on the coffer, I would see it looking great on another bag as well (i.e. your more "classic" bag)