Sizing of the marmont mid heel pump?

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Hi ladies, I have recently purchased a pair of marmont mid heel pump, and I went half size down to prevent them slipping off. But they are a bit tight on the front . I might have wide and flat feet. I also went half size down on their sneakers and they are perfect.

So my questions are
1. How did you choose the size on their pumps?
2. For these mid heel pump, are they comfy or tight to you? Does the leather stretch over time? I can't find any info about it.
IMG_1492778738.164056.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies, I have recently purchased a pair of marmont mid heel pump, and I went half size down to prevent them slipping off. But they are a bit tight on the front . I might have wide and flat feet. I also went half size down on their sneakers and they are perfect.

So my questions are
2. For these mid heel pump, are they comfy or tight to you? Does the leather stretch over time? I can't find any info about it.
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!
Gorgeous!
Marmonts i take half size smaller and it is perfect. But i have normal, not wide feet.
But all another Gucci shoes and mules &Co i take in my normal size. If you are going to buy online, from Gucci online shop, than you can contact Shopping Assistent and ask about size of the model you want buy.
If you are going to buy Peyton than it will depend of heel, i bought Peytons with 3 cm heel and they runs,ok , true to size, there is a heel which can be folded down so it must be little bit bigger and the leather will stretch second time you put them. The Peytons with 7 cm heel , especially in white colour with faux pearls, runs half size bigger. Same about black Peytons with 7 cm heel runs half size bigger. But i take my normal size if the shoes have a heel to be folded down.

Reactions: stacygimini
Gorgeous!
Marmonts i take half size smaller and it is perfect. But i have normal, not wide feet.
But all another Gucci shoes and mules &Co i take in my normal size. If you are going to buy online, from Gucci online shop, than you can contact Shopping Assistent and ask about size of the model you want buy.
If you are going to buy Peyton than it will depend of heel, i bought Peytons with 3 cm heel and they runs,ok , true to size, there is a heel which can be folded down so it must be little bit bigger and the leather will stretch second time you put them. The Peytons with 7 cm heel , especially in white colour with faux pearls, runs half size bigger. Same about black Peytons with 7 cm heel runs half size bigger. But i take my normal size if the shoes have a heel to be folded down.

Thank you love! You are so helpful! [emoji8]

So my questions are
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!
I purchased these a. On the ago in the gold and I went with my true size 37. I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstud, YSL Tribute, and Aquazzura though. I am a US 7 Medium and it was recommended by my SA to go with the 37 (7). They were comfortable from first wear and they are a perfect fit. I did go up to a 37.5 in the Princetown, however.

So my questions are
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!

Lots of info in here ;)

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/gucci-marmont-shoes-lets-spread-the-love.952351/

I purchased these a. On the ago in the gold and I went with my true size 37. I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstud, YSL Tribute, and Aquazzura though. I am a US 7 Medium and it was recommended by my SA to go with the 37 (7). They were comfortable from first wear and they are a perfect fit. I did go up to a 37.5 in the Princetown, however.
Hi! We have the same size! Rockstud and YSL Tribute 37.5, Chanel Espys 37 - Can't decide what size to go with the Marmont Flat - do you think 37 would be good or should I size down for the flat?

Reactions: ctcarmen
Hi! We have the same size! Rockstud and YSL Tribute 37.5, Chanel Espys 37 - Can't decide what size to go with the Marmont Flat - do you think 37 would be good or should I size down for the flat?
Hi! I'm not sure since I don't have the Marmont flats. My Marmont is the mid heel, and it's true to size. Mine is a size 37 (7). I recently tried on Peyton and I am
a 37 (7) in those as well. My Princetowns are 37.5. If I had to guess, I'd say 37. Good luck!

i find gucci sizing to be all over the place. best to try in store. for reference: i take 36.5 in gucci ace sneakers, 38 in gg thongs (length wise they fit great but strap is very wide), 37.5 in gg mid heel sandals, 38 in princetown, and couldn't buy the jordan loafers because i literally couldn't find a size that fit me perfectly :\

I purchased these a few months ago. I have wide and flat feet as well, and I bought them in my normal size (6.5). I actually wish I had bought them a half size down, because they are definitely slightly large on me. I have been playing with different inserts to make them fit better, but haven't found quite the right combination yet. It was too late to exchange them for a 6 because I'd already worn them around the house to break them in before discovering upon wearing them to run errands that they were flopping around a bit and giving me blisters...sigh. I bought mine from Harrods, and I noticed after I started having issues with them that quite a few people on Nordstrom.com also mention in their reviews that they run about a half size large. If it's too late for you to exchange yours, you might try taking them to a cobbler to have them stretched...it just might help enough to make them comfortable for you. :smile: