Rose dragee kelly elongue

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
Saw in the Loire website. I am surprised that the elongue comes in swift leather... wouldn't it be kinda "soft" for such a "long" clutch... oops that didnt come out too well:P...... unless Rose dragee is available in other leathers?

hbup200706006a.jpg

Anyways, I love this bag...... saw a pale lilac in suede but prefer it in smooth leather

Not for me! I would rock that baby with so many outfits! I even have shoes to go with it. A few pairs of shoes :graucho:

Ahh,.... such beauty deserves many nights out!

The new kelly calleche pochette with white/pink colorway will match this rose dragee kelly longue:smile:

Hi archangel:smile: what is the site address for the longue pls? I did a search I cant find a Loire with H bags. TIA:heart:

SO..so...so... beautiful:heart::heart:I love PALE PINK
Arch: It dosn't look like RD in swift, my birkin looks more like pale lilac, I would like to have this color, or this one is not SWIFT????

Very sweet! It's RD in swift alright. I think this picture was taken under warm lighting, so it absorbed more colour.

It's a flat clutch, and it being narrow and long, it should hold its shape pretty well.