Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Sombrero!! I'm so glad that you're taking it! I almost became your cousin ( was offered sombrero black GHW but turned down). It is one very very fine bag and so chic that everyone will be staring at you admiring your bag. I'm planning to SO one someday when the time is right. Big big congrats! Can't wait to see your reveal though it's not so easy to capture its beauty with camera! Enjoy it in the best of health!

I finally found some time to post a reveal and you are correct. Trying to capture its beauty in photos was one of the most frustrating things I've done! Lol

Reactions: cavalla
I just turned down a K25 sellier blue electric!!!! Also turned down a K32 retourne blue electric last week! Something must be wrong with me!! But I keep wanting to wait for a B or K in box leather, even though my SA says that it's quite impossible that my home boutique will order one. It's not very popular here. :sad: Should I continue to wait??

I just got a Black Box K28 a couple weeks ago. It wasn't even on my radar and I guess the store had a push order so you never know! I think its best to stick to what you want and not buy a bag for the sake of buying one unless you love all the specs. Sending you some good luck in hopes the store will get a Box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.