Vache Hunter

And TankerToad! Weren't you going to post pictures of your new Fauve?? Thanks...

Hi TankerToad! Weren't you going to post pictures of your new Fauve?? :yes:Thanks...

Yes I have it but have been traveling and having even had it our if it's box
I'll have more time next week
Glad you are happy with the size
It's such a stealthy cool urban bag

Visiting the local store to bring my herbag I havent used in almost a year. The leather on the straps started looking cracked but as I looked closely, it was wrinkles from being dry. Just FYI. Leather is Hunter.
I know it took forever but here are the pics of my straps. Havent gotten the chance to bring it to the boutique but planning to go this Sat.

Attachments

• IMG_8692.JPG
    IMG_8692.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_8693.JPG
    IMG_8693.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 430
Reactions: allanrvj
I know it took forever but here are the pics of my straps. Havent gotten the chance to bring it to the boutique but planning to go this Sat.

Hi kathydep. I would love to hear what your SA had to say about the straps if you don't mind sharing. My Herbag has very dry feeling leather and it has actually made me afraid to use it for fear of what has happened in your pictures. Thanks.

The Vache Hunter used on the Herbag and as handles on things like my Mawari feels different from the Vache Hunter used for the Sellier bags. My SA and I compared them in the store today. He claims the Sellier will not get water spots as long as I dry it off. Does anyone know if this is true? The handle on my Marwari stains from water extremely easily.

Hi kathydep. I would love to hear what your SA had to say about the straps if you don't mind sharing. My Herbag has very dry feeling leather and it has actually made me afraid to use it for fear of what has happened in your pictures. Thanks.

The Vache Hunter used on the Herbag and as handles on things like my Mawari feels different from the Vache Hunter used for the Sellier bags. My SA and I compared them in the store today. He claims the Sellier will not get water spots as long as I dry it off. Does anyone know if this is true? The handle on my Marwari stains from water extremely easily.
Hi hun! I talked to the repair manager today and brought my herbag. She showed it to the craftsman and he said that I shoud have not kept it in the box for too long (did not use for a year). She also said it cannot be sent to spa or use any cream on it since this Vache Hunter is dyed and treated compared to the natural one. She said the wrinkling will eventually occur, mine just came early because of storage. She gave me two options, 1) enjoy my barely used bag 2) replace all the wrinkled straps.

I decided to do #1 first, then #2 in a few years!

Reactions: cavalla
Hi hun! I talked to the repair manager today and brought my herbag. She showed it to the craftsman and he said that I shoud have not kept it in the box for too long (did not use for a year). She also said it cannot be sent to spa or use any cream on it since this Vache Hunter is dyed and treated compared to the natural one. She said the wrinkling will eventually occur, mine just came early because of storage. She gave me two options, 1) enjoy my barely used bag 2) replace all the wrinkled straps.

I decided to do #1 first, then #2 in a few years!

Thanks for letting me know! So sorry to hear they can't do anything to treat it. I'm afraid my bag is on the verge of the same issue! I guess I better take it out and use it.

I don't know about the water spots question - but I will post if I get caught in the rain.