YOOHOO.. My Paradiso Ciao Ciao Came a Day Early...

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
:happydance:Hi ladies.. I ordered my Paradiso Ciao Ciao from SH on Friday and in the Ups website it was to be delivered on Wednesday so I was so happy to see the UPS guy walking towards my door.. :yahoo:... Lindsey picked the PERFECT placement and got everything I wanted. I wanted the Sushi Guy with the little girl dressed in blue with a machine gun, The sumo girl making the snowman, the pink hair girl, and the pink hair girl on the pink cloud. It's perfect..:happydance:.. I wish the yellow monkey was seen better but he's on the other side... I l:heart: Ciao Ciao.. It really is a great bag to get the whole print... hehe
DSC04580.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

Thanks guys... I am in :heart: with it...

congrats!!!
mine is super similar where do you ive in south florida i live in davie!

I live in Coral Gables, Miami.... But YAY a tokidoki lover that lives in FL... I have never met one... I see people look at me with my tokidoki and the face they do is like if I was a werido.. which I am but shhhh :yes:.... I am kinda in the hunt to find places that sell in FL tokidoki but hardly found any... Do you know of some? I would :heart: you forever...

Ooooh is there any more tokidoki lovers from FL... We should all meet up and have a :drinks:.. And then when we have had enough of :drinkup: we could go and :ninja::hs:... But we have to be careful because the :banned: could come and then we are sent to :noggin:... And that wouldnt we good because we could get into a :bagslap: in jail... hehehe sorry I am a little :lol: tonight...