Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Very striking pairings. I know what you mean. My raisin is impossible to photograph but purple in a scarf like this really accentuates the bag color. Congratulations on your new scarf.

I know we always say and are well aware of how H colors are chameleon, but still, every time you see how it looks totally different under different lights and with different pairings, you're just amazed, and get addicted! :loveeyes::love:

Reactions: EmileH
I love both but my heart goes to the blue pairing. Sissy, your collection never ceases to amaze me. It makes me so happy to see such gorgeous rare bags truly enjoyed and collected and shared here. Thank you!!!!

you are so nice dharma, thank you very much.
I think can be interesting to see some personal picture in different light situation, that's why I try to
share my collection sometimes, for me is very useful to see other people point of view and permit to make a better and much more real impression of what is on my wishlist and I think can be the same for all of us.
Maybe can be misunderstood.. but this is the way I hope my pictures can help you to choose better.
I do not have instagram, I'm not interested of showing the world my stuff but only here where there are true lovers like me and not interested of collecting "likes" but when I read such a comment like the one you leave for me, at least I'm sure that my message is arrived. :flowers: thank you

you are so nice dharma, thank you very much.
I think can be interesting to see some personal picture in different light situation, that's why I try to
share my collection sometimes, for me is very useful to see other people point of view and permit to make a better and much more real impression of what is on my wishlist and I think can be the same for all of us.
Maybe can be misunderstood.. but this is the way I hope my pictures can help you to choose better.
I do not have instagram, I'm not interested of showing the world my stuff but only here where there are true lovers like me and not interested of collecting "likes" but when I read such a comment like the one you leave for me, at least I'm sure that my message is arrived. :flowers: thank you

Your photos are always inspiring and helpful sissy. Thank you for sharing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool: :heart: dharma!! super-special combo! congrats on the fabulous taste. :smartass:
Thank you, Sissy! i hope to not be afraid of this one and allow it to get as gorgeous as your DH's old bag. That image is burned into my mind forever :love:
That's a beautiful Kelly!
Thank you, Livia!!

Such a beautiful Kelly, and one of my all-time favourite shawls!:heart:
Thank you, hclubfan, I never tire of this shawl and every time I pull it out, I'm in love again. I have one more colorway but could have easily bought every one back then.

Thank you for the "likes" everyone!!

Reactions: sissy milano