Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I wasn't sure I loved the Punk collection since I have a healthy respect for the Westwood/McLaren fashion legacy, but I really like the new pieces! I need single earrings most though :smile:

Thank you for your kind words. It's the same bracelet, which I took pic of it on the front and the back and it's rose gold.

@dharma thanks for the pics! I was hoping you would have some to share since I saw you shared the silver ones on the Ode to Silver thread. :hugs:
Hi wen of course I see that now, how silly of me.
Thank you for the clarification.
I do like the look of this one very much.
It would match the long necklace very well.
You can count on H to think of lovely things to tempt us.
:hugs:

Reactions: Meta
Some sweet pieces and prices seem reasonable too (or am I just losing my mind?). For comparison, I have the osmose ring in gold and it was more than the first punk ring here

View attachment 3765487

I was just discussing with my friend who has the osmose ring that these new pieces seemed so reasonable! (We're all mad here!!!) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

When did you enquire about this? Smaller than SH?
I inquired in February at FSH. The bracelets are all too big for me, except for the smallest size in the Galop, which fits better. I asked the SA if the bracelets can be special ordered in a smaller size, and was told no, but they are starting to make bracelets in smaller sizes.