"Accidental" HG reveal!

This is my accidental HG reveal because truthfully in my long term purse planning it wasn't something I ever considered but clearly the H gods had other plans for me.

My SA texted me on Friday that she had a bag for me. I let her know I was dying for a b30 in Etain or Gris asphalte. I just knew that was going to be my bag. She also has extensive knowledge of my collection and knows that I never carry black bags because I wear black all the time for work and really there are so many other colors I'd rather have. She told me she had a navy k28 for me with gold hardware and I would be NUTS not to take it. I was totally disheartened because obviously she knew I just got a K28 in gold earlier in the year. I asked her the style, leather and color just to be sure I wasn't missing something and to figure out why she would offer me another K28 after our discussions.

She told me it was box in blue obsecur. I asked if it was sellier and she said yes. I knew at some point I wanted sellier but that was down the road. I was at a loss. I immediately got on IG and started researching. I had no clue how rare this offer was. Thank heavens I had some great TPFers watching out for me and advising me or I would have missed out on this unicorn.

When I saw her my heart stopped. It turned out the bag is actually sombrero leather but it is close enough to box for my taste to fill that need.

Without further delay....

Also need some recommendations on a twilly. There was only one Savannah dance that looked decent with it so I decided to wait.

Also need some recommendations on a twilly. There was only one Savannah dance that looked decent with it so I decided to wait.

What about the BdG love twilly in CW 04? A very special bag with a special limited edition twilly. And you get a heart shape box.

IMG_1500246536.925341.jpg

I'm so happy for you to score this bag! Blue obscur is such a gorgeous color. And only the insiders know how unique this bag is.

Gorgeous colour and leather. I'm so looking forward finding out more about this smooth leather. Couldn't find a reference tread about it, perhaps there will be one in future.

Congrats on a very beautiful bag [emoji7]

Reactions: PursePassionLV
Gorgeous colour and leather. I'm so looking forward finding out more about this smooth leather. Couldn't find a reference tread about it, perhaps there will be one in future.

Congrats on a very beautiful bag [emoji7]

That was a HUGE part of the reason I had anxiety/hesitation over this bag. There was so little out about it. I have to say I have DEFINITELY moved past it. [emoji23]