Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
before theme week ends, my mousse find by Catherine Baschet. Le Fleuve Sacre
View attachment 3764912
View attachment 3764913
View attachment 3764910
View attachment 3764911

Simply scrumptious lanit!

Today's lovely. Hmmm, a fantasy costume ball in Paris; that's "far away." Unfortunately. [emoji4]

Bal Masque:

View attachment 3764967

So perfect Pirula! Just right with the striped top!

View attachment 3764998 I'll up the ante before this week's theme ends - I give you La Voie Lactee twice over The blue one is sadly a bit unbecoming so it doesn't get a lot of air time, whereas the dark one really do have white globes glowing in the dark, so perfect during winter time.

Love it eliwon!

Yesterday's Fantaisies Indiennes while an errand of mercy (one of my little cookies had a car issue)

View attachment 3765043

And today - Indian Dust. It seems like this scarf goes with so much and has that bright pop of pink I always love [emoji173]️

View attachment 3765044

Oh my- that Indian Dust is gorgeous!

16 July 2017 FIVE KEEPERS: The five scarves you couldn’t do without or that you wear the most

Five Keepers: here’s a topic for all us Silkies!
Spread out your scarves (or spreadsheets) and tell us about your special five…
Are these the ones you wear the most? Or are they the ones you love to admire?
Are they sentimental favorites? Do you include your first H scarf? Your oldest?
Or the one you bought most recently?
In your five, are there grails you searched for long and hard? Or impulse buys that chose you?
Are they by a particular designer? Or in certain colors you depend on?

I’ve had an interesting time contemplating this one. Mine do seem to be in favorite colors, but I discovered some design favorites I hadn’t realized I had. I was surprised to see that they weren’t all by Annie Faivre, either!

Ex Libris en Kimonos: it took me a long time to find my colorway, but I adore this one and I wear it on special occasions when I want to look extra classy!
Ex Libris en Kimonos sepia tied TPF.jpg

Metamorphoses par Hermes-Paris by Philippe Dumas, a favorite H artist -- I love all the blues and the contrast hem on this oh-so-weird design.
Metamorphoses composite tpf.jpg
Hippopolis in the ombre colorway: though I also have it in the lighter aqua pastel shades, this is the one I count on to look great with almost everything I like to wear
Hippopolis dark composite.jpg

Dancing Pearls by Virginie Jamin, another favorite designer. Though this isn't me, I love the photo of this Parisian boulevardier wearing this scarf with such insouciance
dancing pearls composite Parisian guy.jpg

J'aime mon Carre: my signature 70cm in my favorite colors -- we chose each other the moment I spotted it when I first walked into the Atlanta H boutique. (Worn here with a stylish mors ring)
J'aime mon Carre mors in car.jpg

16 July 2017 FIVE KEEPERS: The five scarves you couldn’t do without or that you wear the most

In your five, are there grails you searched for long and hard? Or impulse buys that chose you?

I’ve had an interesting time contemplating this one. Mine do seem to be in favorite colors, but I discovered some design favorites I hadn’t realized I had. I was surprised to see that they weren’t all by Annie Faivre, either!

Ex Libris en Kimonos: it took me a long time to find my colorway, but I adore this one and I wear it on special occasions when I want to look extra classy!
View attachment 3765419

Metamorphoses par Hermes-Paris by Philippe Dumas, a favorite H artist -- I love all the blues and the contrast hem on this oh-so-weird design.
View attachment 3765424
Hippopolis in the ombre colorway: though I also have it in the lighter aqua pastel shades, this is the one I count on to look great with almost everything I like to wear
View attachment 3765431

Dancing Pearls by Virginie Jamin, another favorite designer. Though this isn't me, I love the photo of this Parisian boulevardier wearing this scarf with such insouciance
View attachment 3765432

J'aime mon Carre: my signature 70cm in my favorite colors -- we chose each other the moment I spotted it when I first walked into the Atlanta H boutique. (Worn here with a stylish mors ring)
View attachment 3765445

This is going to be a fantastic week :smile:

Reactions: ABQ2ATL and litchi

View attachment 3765419

View attachment 3765424
View attachment 3765431

View attachment 3765432

View attachment 3765445
Thank you, ABQ2ATL! :flowers:
I'm really looking forward to this week -- to see all the beautiful favourite 5s! I'm also wondering if I can come up with a list...it'll be like choosing among family. :nuts: :lol:

Reactions: ABQ2ATL

View attachment 3765419

View attachment 3765424
View attachment 3765431

View attachment 3765432

View attachment 3765445

I love the range displayed in your five, dear scarfmistress! I echo the others in the wailing and gnashing of teeth at choosing just five - it's the Sophie's Choice of scarves! I've studied my spreadsheet and have narrowed it to seven. Will post when I've tearfully cut two. [emoji23]

View attachment 3765419

View attachment 3765424
View attachment 3765431

View attachment 3765432

View attachment 3765445
This is when I deeply regret not following up on my spreadsheet (primrose path and all that...). Will have to rely on non-flawless memory, and the WWF battle between the "I love you desperately" scarves and the "I'll wear you to death" silks :annoyed:

OK, I'm back. I know, that didn't take very long, did it?

So my fab five, the five I would want on a deserted island, my Jackson Five would be:

My latest beauty, my precious: Bev Hills moussie.
IMG_1500262342.645997.jpg

Next, my very first H scarf, my gateway drug to the H world: Zebra Pegasus
IMG_1500262440.108155.jpg

Then things get a leetle bit testy between the remaining three gladiators jockeying for the next position ... In no particular order:

Flanerie a Versailles for not only being a fantastically unexpected cw to fall in love with but also for giving me the ultimate scarf-on-site experience.
IMG_1500263541.629557.jpg

Ex Libris en Kimono
This is the scarf that convinced me that the hive collective on grails here on tpf is to be implicitly trusted.
(I somehow lost my mod shot, so attaching H's of my cw)
IMG_1500264710.958942.jpg

And lastly, my newest CSGM. I absolutely fell in love with this cw when it first came out and just couldn't get it out of my head. I was finally able to track one down. I don't have mod shots of this yet - too hot! - but will soon!
IMG_1500265931.288753.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.