Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to decide. I was offered a K28 box w ghw in blue obsecure. I've been wanting a B30 and already got a K28 in gold this year but box strikes me as a really special/elegant leather. Help [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

The only B30 they have is in fauve. If I could go back to feb and swap out the k28 gold for the b30 fauve it would be perfect and I could easily justify both. I work in an office environment and navy's serve as my blacks. I'm afraid if I pass I won't have another box offer any time soon. I do want it for my long term collection but had my heart set on a B30 in etain.

Easy - take the box. I would defer my current B30 request in a nanosecond if I was offered the box kelly.

Need to decide. I was offered a K28 box w ghw in blue obsecure. I've been wanting a B30 and already got a K28 in gold this year but box strikes me as a really special/elegant leather. Help [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

The only B30 they have is in fauve. If I could go back to feb and swap out the k28 gold for the b30 fauve it would be perfect and I could easily justify both. I work in an office environment and navy's serve as my blacks. I'm afraid if I pass I won't have another box offer any time soon. I do want it for my long term collection but had my heart set on a B30 in etain.

Box kelly is so beautiful. I would take it

I would take the K28 box in a heartbeat! Box is rare to come by and hardly offered. Grab the chance!

Box kelly is so beautiful. I would take it

Easy - take the box. I would defer my current B30 request in a nanosecond if I was offered the box kelly.

I'll take it. Kelly + Box + blue obscur is like hitting the jackpot. Etain B30 will come someday, but this combo probably only cross paths with you once in a blue moon. Box is TDF, and Blue obscur is très chic.

I'll take the Box kelly! So special, and in blue obscur! That is almost black! Like having 2 bags in 1!

And when I said I would take the Box Kelly, I meant I wanna buy it for myself! LOL!

Goodluck deciding!

I would take the K28 box in a heartbeat! Box is rare to come by and hardly offered. Grab the chance!

I listened to all the wise advice here and just about died when I saw her in person. The leather is actually sombrero which is very box like but not quite as fussy. The veining on the bag is amazing. Thank you all for the nudge in the right direction!!!!

I listened to all the wise advice here and just about died when I saw her in person. The leather is actually sombrero which is very box like but not quite as fussy. The veining on the bag is amazing. Thank you all for the nudge in the right direction!!!!

Obviously stay tuned for a reveal. [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]. I knew she was kind of a big deal when the woman who just took delivery of her SO stared in awe and asked if she could see her. [emoji41]

Obviously stay tuned for a reveal. [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]. I knew she was kind of a big deal when the woman who just took delivery of her SO stared in awe and asked if she could see her. [emoji41]

Congratulations! So Glad you decided to get her! I'll wait patiently for your reveal pics! Enjoy enjoy! :smile:

Reactions: PursePassionLV

Omg sounds amazing and pls post pics immediately!! My outstanding SO is bleu obscur sombrero K28 sellier so dying to see any and all photos...MAJOR congratulations!!!!

OMG! Sombrero!! I'm so glad that you're taking it! I almost became your cousin ( was offered sombrero black GHW but turned down). It is one very very fine bag and so chic that everyone will be staring at you admiring your bag. I'm planning to SO one someday when the time is right. Big big congrats! Can't wait to see your reveal though it's not so easy to capture its beauty with camera! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Reactions: PursePassionLV
I guess the Mods moved my post since I was asking about the aging of swift.

- I should have said-- I have been offered a B25 BE in swift leather with GHW. Which means that BE is coming in already! Should I take it? I am afraid of the swift leather losing it shape.
Omg you are so lucky! I want a BE B25 too! I think you can use a bag insert, it will keep the shape better.

Status
Not open for further replies.