Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous... twins with you on this! Love the way you knotted it. :heart:

I can't think of a nicer person to be twins with!

Thank you, dear! And congrats on your new Space shopping, it's really cute!
Cookiefiend, your Sieste is beautiful esp. with the pink hem.

Thank you Croisette7!

This one is so fabulous tied! Love it!
Thank you bunnycat! (my fellow squeeee - er! I had to laugh when I saw that!)

Today's SOTD fits the theme and is on her maiden voyage!

This is a truly special scarf to me. While I was away the last year, I was able to escape for several days to Paris. Where I introduced my husband and son to my favorite place on earth. During that trip, I spent an absolutely lovely day at FSH with our own, dear Pocketbook Pup. She spoiled me rotten and helped me select this scarf. Later that evening, we met at the Hemingway Bar. I will always remember these delightful things whenever I look at it.

It's miserable here today but I'm done waiting! It sat in a box for months while I was in Podunk, and it's time. I'll just move from AC to AC [emoji4].

Maharani:

IMG_1500047921.111774.jpg

This is a truly special scarf to me. While I was away the last year, I was able to escape for several days to Paris. Where I introduced my husband and son to my favorite place on earth. During that trip, I spent an absolutely lovely day at FSH with our own, dear Pocketbook Pup. She spoiled me rotten and helped me select this scarf. Later that evening, we met at the Hemingway Bar. I will always remember these delightful things whenever I look at it.

It's miserable here today but I'm done waiting! It sat in a box for months while I was in Podunk, and it's time. I'll just move from AC to AC [emoji4].

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266

Gorgeous!!!!! Such nice memories. I was right. It's totally you. [emoji2]

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266
Such a fresh color way and looks beautiful on you!

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266
Such a great story about your lovely scarf. And I adore this colorway of Maharani... it looks so fresh and crisp against your white shirt. :heart:

Today (or at least part of it - I'm picking up a GSD and 6 puppies this afternoon for a local rescue):
Pastures de Samourais

View attachment 3763174

I love this scarf!

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266

I love how crisp and fresh both of you look with your green-toned scarves on white. [emoji7][emoji8][emoji5] Utterly fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.