Bag Charms for your LVoelies

IMG_20170714_130608.jpg
For an important appointment today, I wanted to bring a bag which I felt was classy yet casual enough not to intimidate my client. So it was the violette Roxbury then. As I was getting ready to go, this green elephant fell out of my closet. It was a charity token representing village crafts in Thailand. I think the elephant wanted to follow me out. So I took him out for luck...
And the meeting went well! 1500010945234.jpeg

:heart:Love this picture the colours and patterns and textures. Your so creative, really up my street, very appreciate the thought put in to your pic design. Your monceau bb is just beautiful. So classic looking in epi. They should bring this back!.

Reactions: MYH
:heart:Love this picture the colours and patterns and textures. Your so creative, really up my street, very appreciate the thought put in to your pic design. Your monceau bb is just beautiful. So classic looking in epi. They should bring this back!.

Thanks! I recently wore this monceau bb on an outing with several of my Hermes adoring friends and they went gaga over it. They all whipped their phones out and started looking for it on eBay after I said I didn't think LV made this bag anymore. But unfortunately, the only colors available on eBay were orange and fuschia. So now I have a waiting list of friends that want to adopt this bag if I ever choose to rehome it. :lol:

Some fun accessories and bagcharm with my monceau bb
View attachment 3763188

Thanks! I recently wore this monceau bb on an outing with several of my Hermes adoring friends and they went gaga over it. They all whipped their phones out and started looking for it on eBay after I said I didn't think LV made this bag anymore. But unfortunately, the only colors available on eBay were orange and fuschia. So now I have a waiting list of friends that want to adopt this bag if I ever choose to rehome it. :lol:
Your bag to me is a modern masterpiece in LV bag design. I know they have speedys and alma's that have been around for longer and this a much later design. I just feel it is also a classic design of theirs. The pochette metis seems to be it's modified reincarnation but I think they should have left it alone. LV didnt need to redesign this or make the edges rounded or anything. It's perfect in your version. I prefer your blue monceau bb to any Hermes bags. I think a hermes bag is wasted on me as I've yet to appreciate it's design.
Don't ever sell it!!

After seeing this I went on eBay cause I actually want an orange one..... now seriously debating whether I need another monceau when I already have two (black mm and monogram pm).