Doggie bags?

Those are cute, I like the pug the best! I think I might be a bit too old to pull one off though... At what age is wearing something like this silly? I miss being young and thin.. when I could pull off anything with style... and people would think I was a cute fashion risk-taker instead of looking at me funny...

I have seen dog-shaped bags before, but these ones looks a lot nicer than the ones I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

By the way, I like your screen name. I take it you're a Ghost in the Shell fan? :tup:

Those are cute, I like the pug the best! I think I might be a bit too old to pull one off though... At what age is wearing something like this silly? I miss being young and thin.. when I could pull off anything with style... and people would think I was a cute fashion risk-taker instead of looking at me funny...
I like the Boston Terrier best. I would carry one, if I had one of those small dogs, but I'm sure I'm too old for them, too. :biggrin:

I have seen dog-shaped bags before, but these ones looks a lot nicer than the ones I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

By the way, I like your screen name. I take it you're a Ghost in the Shell fan? :tup:
I thought they were too..interesting not to be shared. I'm not even sure how I came across that, since I was searching for something completely different.
Yup; definitely a GITS fan. :biggrin: