Louis Vuitton X Supreme

Are you a fan of the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collab ?

• Total voters
VICs were invited to place their Supreme orders discreetly via phone and email with their SA. No in-store transactions are being made and no product will be available for purchase in store to eliminate people waiting for days in line just to resell. This time the products are going straight to (hopefully) clients that will keep the product and truly treasure their pieces. My SA said there's zero chance of buying product if you wait in line. All invited clients who purchased product will have it shipping directly to their homes. No in-store pick ups allowed. Hope that helps!

I just got back from LV Ion in sg. There were like 2 line of queues running parallel with each other along the orchard road pavements., i don't know how that will resolve itself. Seems like they couldn't queue inside Ion pedestrian area and had to resort to an unofficial queue just outside the boundary. What I have noticed is that almost all of them seems to be a fan of supreme instead of being a LV fan.

I think its crazy to start doing it when there's still 3 more days to 14 July.

I like the red epi keepall but it doesn't seem to be practical to use it for travelling purpose. I struggle to carry my keepall 55 even with the strap as it gets too heavy at times and with the added epi leather weight, the supreme one should be a heavy keepall even with only a few items inside. But darn it, i just love the contrast white wording with the red epi leather.

VICs were invited to place their Supreme orders discreetly via phone and email with their SA. No in-store transactions are being made and no product will be available for purchase in store to eliminate people waiting for days in line just to resell. This time the products are going straight to (hopefully) clients that will keep the product and truly treasure their pieces. My SA said there's zero chance of buying product if you wait in line. All invited clients who purchased product will have it shipping directly to their homes. No in-store pick ups allowed. Hope that helps!

Yes, I was invited to place my order in via phone this past Saturday.
I was going to totally pass on this collection, as I stated in past because I still do not understand the hype behind Supreme.
But I'm trying to add more reds into my wardrobe, so I placed my order.
My package was overnighted to me and will be arriving today.. but I don't get off till 6 pm, so doubt I'll be able to actually receive it till tomorrow :sad:

Reactions: litchi
Yes, I was invited to place my order in via phone this past Saturday.
I was going to totally pass on this collection, as I stated in past because I still do not understand the hype behind Supreme.
But I'm trying to add more reds into my wardrobe, so I placed my order.
My package was overnighted to me and will be arriving today.. but I don't get off till 6 pm, so doubt I'll be able to actually receive it till tomorrow :sad:
What did you pick?

How much annual spending make you a VIC customer? I don live nearby any LV store so I purchase from different stores and don't have an SA. Really want the red keepall, bandana, and gloves. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited: