My Second Bayswater Tote

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I like the first one so much I purchased the second. Happily I sold another bag which paid for this one. Just love this tote as it is light weight and easy to carry. The inside is just beautiful. Only posting one picture as there are other pictures of this bag much better than mine.

Attachments

• IMG_4143.JPG
    IMG_4143.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,020
I like the first one so much I purchased the second. Happily I sold another bag which paid for this one. Just love this tote as it is light weight and easy to carry. The inside is just beautiful. Only posting one picture as there are other pictures of this bag much better than mine.

It's lovely .....I can really see the appeal. I saw them in store yesterday and I would find it difficult to decide which one to buy as they are all lovely. A great choice,

Reactions: Izzy48
Love this tote with the Union Jack lock plate - congratulations!!

It's lovely .....I can really see the appeal. I saw them in store yesterday and I would find it difficult to decide which one to buy as they are all lovely. A great choice,

Thanks ladies, I know I will enjoy it! No doubt my daughter will borrow it the first trip home. It probably will be the last time I see if for a while.

Reactions: Evia

Looks great with the Union Jack lock! I have had my eye on this tote for some time. How does it work with the removable pocket they mention on the website? What is your experience - does it fit the valuables so they can be stored in a safer place away from pickpockets, as the tote has no zipper closing? It also looks like a sturdy bag that does not collapse, like the LV neverfull.

To help answer your questions I took some pictures so you can see the bag as it is. The inside pouch snaps out and the snaps are strong but it doesn't have a catch on the flap. For my uses, I think that is a good thing. However, anything of value I put in a small wallet at the bottom of the bag. When carrying the bag on my shoulder I usually find I hold onto the straps. Since the bag fits close to the body at the top it is fairly safe as open bags go but professional pick pockets can get into almost any bag. The one thing I can answer for certain is the bag does not collapse, either of the ones I have.

Attached are some pictures to help you decide.

Two of the pictures show basically how good the leather is. I did not treat the leather prior to carrying it which is unusual for me. I spilled a latte on the bag, inside and out. The one picture with the streak is part of the damage and the one following it show how it cleaned up with no damage. The final picture shows the items I had in the pouch today.

Attachments

• IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1583.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,282
  • IMG_1584.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,261
  • IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1585.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,259
  • IMG_1586.JPG
    IMG_1586.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_1589.JPG
    IMG_1589.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,261
  • IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,267
Last edited:
Love this!! And it's the perfect work bag. Is it USD$900 like the other Bayswater totes? Or is it more because it's a special edition with the Union Jack? Either way, still much more budget friendly than the Hermes tote I was eyeing for work. I'm also a sucker for anything with the British flag on it haha

Love this!! And it's the perfect work bag. Is it USD$900 like the other Bayswater totes? Or is it more because it's a special edition with the Union Jack? Either way, still much more budget friendly than the Hermes tote I was eyeing for work. I'm also a sucker for anything with the British flag on it haha
I also like the Union Jack on it and there is no additional charge, $900 and worth it in my opinion. I had it heavily packed for a meeting last Monday and it is great for a work tote as well.

Reactions: cafecreme15