Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

I have an "acquaintance" I see occasionally. We used to take the same tennis classes years ago, but I only tend to see her when she is out with her husband at dinner (they seem to go out about as much as we do) and sometimes I run into them at H (often with them leaving with large boxes [emoji6]).

She must have the most outrageous bag collection; every time I see her it's a different bag! Oh, yes.....they are all exotic. I have to say I'm not really envious because it seems that she mostly carries B35s and I would never really want so much (and not that size) but it has become a running conversation with me and DH when we see them.

Anyway a few days ago they were seated at the table next to us and I'm pretty sure it was blue Izmir phw. Stunning! This totally made the case for phw for me. Of course I can't take a picture, but I have also seen her carrying black, orange, a Bordeaux color (possibly rouge h?), and at least two others over the years. I wish she was a member here!

If the person who was relentlessly photographing my Evie TPM and my B in Houston's United Club recently is a tPFer, please use a flattering picture. I live in fear of this thread :P

Off topic but what is your approach for getting past the two bags rule in the airport (assuming you also have a carry on)? Do you have another bag that you put both the B and the Evie in when going through security? I go through some airports (JFK as an example) where the person doing the first check at pre-check strictly enforces the two bags only rule.

Off topic but what is your approach for getting past the two bags rule in the airport (assuming you also have a carry on)? Do you have another bag that you put both the B and the Evie in when going through security? I go through some airports (JFK as an example) where the person doing the first check at pre-check strictly enforces the two bags only rule.
There are two threads on this and I will find them. I WILL :P