Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Wow! Haven't seen this one IRL. Looks so much prettier than the h.com pix.

For sure! The color just soooo beautiful IRL!

Swoon-worthy!I need a ZP moussie in my life!

Be my twin!!:graucho:

SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!
MUST RESIST!!!

Resistance is futile once you see it IRL. This mousseline color is so vibrant and totally refreshing to look at. It reminds me of the waters at Lanikai beach in Honolulu :love:

Reactions: BBC and scarf1
For sure! The color just soooo beautiful IRL!

Be my twin!!:graucho:

Resistance is futile once you see it IRL. This mousseline color is so vibrant and totally refreshing to look at. It reminds me of the waters at Lanikai beach in Honolulu :love:

I REALLY was in a quandary about this mousseline and I had to keep reminding myself that I am just so rough on the mousies.

It was the same conversation I had to repeat when my SA presented me a Rose Azalee Jige. I opted for the Picotin since I know i will use it.. the Jige I love more - but I have one that I just don't really use enough with my lifestyle.

Reactions: grapegravity
I REALLY was in a quandary about this mousseline and I had to keep reminding myself that I am just so rough on the mousies.

It was the same conversation I had to repeat when my SA presented me a Rose Azalee Jige. I opted for the Picotin since I know i will use it.. the Jige I love more - but I have one that I just don't really use enough with my lifestyle.

I totally understand your situation. For me, its more of my DSs (age 2,4,6) that's rough with all my stuff but miraculously all of my scarves/bags survived so far. I was on the same boat as you,especially with the jige. It took me a long long long time to convince myself to get one even though I can only use it maybe few times per month or per season :biggrin: but it was just tooooo pretty (and rare!) to pass on this time.

I hope you can reconsider this beautiful mousseline because it is truly stunning and goes very well with your Rose azalee picotin!! (the kdt in my pic is rose azalee and I think you did the right decision on the pico instead of jige!!) I'm sure you will enjoy and take good care of it :smile: