Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Just saw this video on the new Canadian H.com site.

Took some screenshots of the fine jewelry for the upcoming Chaine d'Ancre Punk collection

Bracelets
View attachment 3738748
View attachment 3738755
Rings
View attachment 3738749

Necklaces
View attachment 3738754
View attachment 3738753

Brooch/pin
View attachment 3738756

Definitely looking forward to seeing the bracelets in the second pic. :nuts:

Thank you so much for sharing! I am in love with H jewelry and can't wait for the new line to be available. Especially loving the bracelets [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: Meta
I went to the Chaine d'Ancre Punk exhibit yesterday and could only manage to snap a pic of one of the panels of the exhibit as there was a staff watching me so felt odd to take more pics!

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.19.31.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.31.13.png

I asked to try the bracelet (2400€) and my lovely SA brought out the paved version as well and the two necklaces shown above. I was told that the bracelet I tried on was taken from the exhibit and that if I want to buy it they'll order it for me, of which it could take up to 4 months (worst case scenario) if the bracelet doesn't go into production.
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.19.42.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.20.01.png
Love all the details on this bracelet. I should've taken pics of it on the side as well as it has mini chaine d'Ancre chain which is depicted below in the paved version along with the safety pin. It also comes with a tiny diamond on it.

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.20.10.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.20.30.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 21.20.44.png
This necklace is 6500€. Didn't ask pricing for the other 2 pieces.

I went to the Chaine d'Ancre Punk exhibit yesterday and could only manage to snap a pic of one of the panels of the exhibit as there was a staff watching me so felt odd to take more pics!

View attachment 3755398
View attachment 3755408

I asked to try the bracelet (2400€) and my lovely SA brought out the paved version as well and the two necklaces shown above. I was told that the bracelet I tried on was taken from the exhibit and that if I want to buy it they'll order it for me, of which it could take up to 4 months (worst case scenario) if the bracelet doesn't go into production.
View attachment 3755422
View attachment 3755423
Love all the details on this bracelet. I should've taken pics of it on the side as well as it has mini chaine d'Ancre chain which is depicted below in the paved version along with the safety pin. It also comes with a tiny diamond on it.

View attachment 3755424

View attachment 3755425

View attachment 3755426

Wow!! The pave bracelet is very cool! Did you happen to see or try on these ones? IMG_1499373729.784067.jpg

View attachment 3755398
View attachment 3755408

View attachment 3755422
View attachment 3755423

View attachment 3755424

View attachment 3755425

View attachment 3755426
necklace looks like it's made for you :heart:

View attachment 3755398
View attachment 3755408

View attachment 3755422
View attachment 3755423

View attachment 3755424

View attachment 3755425

View attachment 3755426

Omg amazing! Love this necklace on you! Thank you so much for sharing[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Wow!! The pave bracelet is very cool! Did you happen to see or try on these ones? View attachment 3755450
These weren't part of the collection it seems as I had my eye on them from the video as well. In short, no didn't see them just yet!

Thanks @allanrvj and @eternallove4bag on your kind compliments. The necklace is pretty but I'm not looking for a statement piece at the moment. :upsidedown:

These weren't part of the collection it seems as I had my eye on them from the video as well. In short, no didn't see them just yet!

Thanks @allanrvj and @eternallove4bag on your kind compliments. The necklace is pretty but I'm not looking for a statement piece at the moment. :upsidedown:

Thanks for sharing! I asked my SA a few days ago about the bracelets and he said they'll be coming. Also that the price was reasonable... whatever that means [emoji6]

Thanks for sharing! I asked my SA a few days ago about the bracelets and he said they'll be coming. Also that the price was reasonable... whatever that means [emoji6]
I find the price for the bracelet I tried on to be reasonable as it has nicely done with variation in details and includes a diamond! ;) My non-diamond Filet d'Or bangle cost a bit more than the Chaine d'Ancre Punk bracelet.

View attachment 3755398
View attachment 3755408

View attachment 3755422
View attachment 3755423

View attachment 3755424

View attachment 3755425

View attachment 3755426
Hi wen thanks for these pictures they are very informative.
Can you please advise the price of the first two bracelets that you tried.
I am not sure which was the €2400 one.
Also are the pieces rose or yellow gold?
The necklace is also very nice on you, maybe at some point there will be a space in your collection for it.
:hugs:

View attachment 3755398
View attachment 3755408

View attachment 3755422
View attachment 3755423

View attachment 3755424

View attachment 3755425

View attachment 3755426
Gorgeous pictures! I love that necklace, I think the price isn't too terrible. I expected more. I love the size and versatility. I was there last week and asked the staff if I could take photos and she encouraged it. We ended up having a lovely conversation about all the pieces and our favorites. I didn't think to take photos of the prices but here are the pieces. Enjoy!!
IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1041.PNG IMG_1042.PNG IMG_1043.jpg IMG_1044.jpg IMG_1045.jpg IMG_1046.PNG

Hi wen thanks for these pictures they are very informative.
Can you please advise the price of the first two bracelets that you tried.
I am not sure which was the €2400 one.
Also are the pieces rose or yellow gold?
The necklace is also very nice on you, maybe at some point there will be a space in your collection for it.
:hugs:
Thank you for your kind words. It's the same bracelet, which I took pic of it on the front and the back and it's rose gold.

@dharma thanks for the pics! I was hoping you would have some to share since I saw you shared the silver ones on the Ode to Silver thread. :hugs:

Reactions: dharma