this chanel flap bag..

My aunt bought the larger size in black for $3600! It's called the Cosmopolite flap from pre-fall, it's a shiny calfskin with an accordion style on the sides. It's a really nice bag and not too heavy!

I bought the medium. I love it very much. Haven't taken the tags off and only took it out of the box twice, but my only concern is I can't wear it under my arm like a flap. I like to hold on to my bags to feel they are secure. I just wonder if I need something more substantial but the large one for me was too big. FYI: The department stores do NOT have the fabric on the chains. The boutiques carry the medium WITH the fabric. (I prefer it plain). I am SO curious to see what is coming out in the fall before I take the tags off to make it official That being said, it happens to be a GORGEOUS bag. The leather is shiny but not too delicate. The sides are suede. The inside is a gorgeous baby pink!!! Let me know if you buy it.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,604
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,499
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,722
  • insidechanel.JPG
    insidechanel.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,480
My aunt bought the larger size in black for $3600! It's called the Cosmopolite flap from pre-fall, it's a shiny calfskin with an accordion style on the sides. It's a really nice bag and not too heavy!

I bought the medium. I love it very much. Haven't taken the tags off and only took it out of the box twice, but my only concern is I can't wear it under my arm like a flap. I like to hold on to my bags to feel they are secure. I just wonder if I need something more substantial but the large one for me was too big. FYI: The department stores do NOT have the fabric on the chains. The boutiques carry the medium WITH the fabric. (I prefer it plain). I am SO curious to see what is coming out in the fall before I take the tags off to make it official That being said, it happens to be a GORGEOUS bag. The leather is shiny but not too delicate. The sides are suede. The inside is a gorgeous baby pink!!! Let me know if you buy it.

thank you both for the info! it really helps!! i'll probably make my way down to the stores and have a look myself!

Hi, can I ask is the inside fabric or leather ???
Thanks

Please let us know what you decide. I'm curious as to your opinion. Have fun Chanelling!

i went to the store to have a look at the physical bag. it looks big on me, however it's super spacious due to the huge size. only thing is that it can only shoulder carry or use the thick chain to carry it like a handheld bag.

the leather wise felt sturdy and will last for years! definitely a good work bag!

i went to the store to have a look at the physical bag. it looks big on me, however it's super spacious due to the huge size. only thing is that it can only shoulder carry or use the thick chain to carry it like a handheld bag.

the leather wise felt sturdy and will last for years! definitely a good work bag!

That's how I feel. I love the bag so much but I guess I'll have to get used to wearing it long or crossbody. I just wish it could be adjusted as a handbag. Design wise there's nothing else I really like as much.