2 Phonecalls fom Vuitton today!!

Jun 15, 2006
Vuitton called me twice today first with an update on my Corsaire luckily it didn't have to go to Paris but it's down in London having the handles replaced should take about a wekk so that's good news.

My Sa said while they where on the phone to London they asked about the miroir lockit for me because it's looking pretty unlikely I'l get one at my usual store. they where todl one 1 have arrived & it's allocated already. :crybaby:

about 45 minutes later another store called me to ask if I was interested in something called ......a MIROIR LOCKIT!!!!!

So I thought about it long and hard for about ooh 0.3 seconds of course I want it I have thought about that bag for about 6 months (awake & asleep!!)

So anyway I have the silver lockit, I'm going to pass on the gold I feel the silvers more versatile and I don't really need 6 miroirs (or do I???? no seriously I'm passing)

I should be paying for it on friday & then it'll be posted out YIPPPEEEE!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congratulations on your latest Miroir addition!!!! So glad it worked out for you!!!!

Also glad that your Corsaire will be home soon. That is not so bad ---- just a week more!!

Great news all around!!!

Are you able to pick your Miroir Lockit on Friday before the actual launch date? How lucky!!!

Congratulations on your latest Miroir addition!!!! So glad it worked out for you!!!!

Also glad that your Corsaire will be home soon. That is not so bad ---- just a week more!!

Great news all around!!!

Are you able to pick your Miroir Lockit on Friday before the actual launch date? How lucky!!!

I could get it today but the store is in London (about 5 hours away) I can't get there so they are going to send it out

Claire, that is amazing news! I am so happy that your Corsaire is going to be fixed and on its way home soon, that is excellent! Also yippee for the Miroir, cannot wait to see pics! Congrats to you!