Artois

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Hi everyone--

I am currently in Paris and I stopped by Goyard. I was going in for a mini senat because they are so useful but I wound up picking up an Artois as well. I liked the idea of the St. Louis but never pulled the trigger because I didn't want corner problems and I already have an LV neverfull as well as an Hermes double sens which are open, so I wanted something more secure. Anyway, when I had already paid and was on my way out I noticed the Artois and it was perfect for my needs, particularly for travel.

So without further ado, here is the Artois.....

Thank you for letting me share!IMG_1498237282.527668.jpg

IMG_1498237364.739826.jpg

Hi everyone--

I am currently in Paris and I stopped by Goyard. I was going in for a mini senat because they are so useful but I wound up picking up an Artois as well. I liked the idea of the St. Louis but never pulled the trigger because I didn't want corner problems and I already have an LV neverfull as well as an Hermes double sens which are open, so I wanted something more secure. Anyway, when I had already paid and was on my way out I noticed the Artois and it was perfect for my needs, particularly for travel.

Thank you for letting me share!View attachment 3741235

View attachment 3741237
Congrats on your new Artois. Love your slg colors, too!

Reactions: Oryx816
Hi everyone--

View attachment 3741237
Congratulations!!! I love the color and the style sounds amazing. I will get this style next:smile: Did you just get the little SLG too? Do they hold coins and money? Could a lip gloss fit ?

Hi everyone--

View attachment 3741237
it's gorgeous!!!!! The blue is so pretty! How much is a mini senat?

Hi how is your bag holding up? Do you have any cracks on the handles and are the corners holding up well since there's leather reinforced?
My Artois is nearly 10mths old now. So far no issues/ cracks at all, handles/ corners. I'm very careful with the handles and always leave it upright, no bending. I've been using it regularly for shopping trips. I love this tote and will consider a 2nd color in future.