Share your little one's bags and review!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
I tried to look for such a thread but didnt seem to find any.. how about we share our kids bags and their review :heart:

When we outgrew the diaper bag need, I got my DD a backpack from Elodie Details in pink.. since she was about 1.5 years old she enjoyed using it in travel and in long outings. I absolutely recommend this bag and brand.
It fits a lot! But ofcourse if she is carrying it i try to go light. The below list depends on the situation (travel, long outing, family visit etc). Sometimes i fill it and carry it for her.

Diaper, toilet seat cover, little snack, bib (so light from same brand), wet one, shout wipe, tissues, sometimes a tiny bottle of water. And if she wants her tiny bunny along. Or a light toy or small coloring book.

The bag is so light! With a great handle and back straps. The front pocket closes with magnet buttons. Zipper is very smooth. And she absolutely loves the clasp that goes over her chest. It keeps it secure and i think provides more support to how the bag rests on her little body. I reckon it will make a good pre-school bag when she starts.

My dd is approaching 3 years now.. and i just ordered an easy peasy cross body pouch so she can carry her little light essentials her self in our short outings (bib, one diaper, one wet wipe, one toilet seat cover) since i am planning to carry a tiny cross body myself in the upcoming months.
I look forward to sharing its review when i receive it!IMG_9551.jpgIMG_9553.jpg

Reactions: Thistle
Just wanted to share the easy peasy bag review:
My dd loves it sooo much! She even wears it at home sometimes just keeps admiring it and playing with it
On the other hand it gets a two star review from me: the thread on the zipper fell down while we were shopping and i couldnt find it
And the bag sits wierd on the body.. it sits tilted not flat against body as any cross bag!
I wish i had better things to say.. its a light cute bag but i wish for more
I am still on hunt for a golden tone light cross for her!

This is the bag i use with my toddler when ever she sleeps over in her grandparents.
It holds diapers, clothes, pjs, toys, towel, shoes :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0700.PNG
    IMG_0700.PNG
    256.6 KB · Views: 315
030EE2AE-6165-434B-91E8-F74CAE855383.jpeg 4D5CFB75-62A2-4D15-93A4-5F99337499DA.jpeg My pumping bag (for returning to work BF moms out there) :heart: look how much it holds! (Tea and snack for mommy on left bottom corner hehehe)
Fuel Cell by juju be! God i love this bag i got another for my little one to transfer the milk bottles to nursery (i put a medela ice cube which allows for 4 avent bottles around it).
I am getting a third one for me as a lunch bag!!

D065AB06-EF6D-4641-9029-49B605839229.jpeg
19A9CADC-E030-4C42-B77D-3520C7D9C90E.jpeg
Girlz to update you i am in love with these jujube fuel cell bags.. now I utilized this for my little one's daycare bag. It fits an ice pack, his water bottle, milk, container of food. Two snacks (a banana and raisins bag or some cut fruits and a rice cake).. and a change of clothes. I just bought a tag with his name and it served me now for this purpose for more than a year. I love it!
In the pic also the one i got for me as lunch box!