Chanel Phone Order and Delivery

V3dvd

Apr 29, 2017
hi just wanting to ask if anyone has ever ordered a bag from Chanel via phone. What was the process and how long did the item take to get delivered? Would you recommend it? FYI I am from Australia

depends on your country. i have bought from Asia and Canada. my SA in Canada would ship to my home for a fee but the ones in HK/Macau would not take any orders over the phone.

Reactions: V3dvd
I am also from Australia and I've bought from wynn Las Vegas boutique but many years ago (at least 4 years!). I just told the SA what item I was after, checked instantly if they had stock and if yes then give credit card details over the phone and item gets shipped. Remember we have import duties and gst on arrival which adds to about 18% if purchase is over $1000.
SA was also happy to source item for me if they didn't have it.
After first phone order, subsequent communication was through email with pics of merchandise available if you tell her/him what you are interested in.

Reactions: V3dvd
I am also from Australia and I've bought from wynn Las Vegas boutique but many years ago (at least 4 years!). I just told the SA what item I was after, checked instantly if they had stock and if yes then give credit card details over the phone and item gets shipped. Remember we have import duties and gst on arrival which adds to about 18% if purchase is over $1000.
After first phone order, subsequent communication was through email with pics of merchandise available if you tell her/him what you are interested in.
Thank you

Thank you

I have done a phone order over the phone a few times now - Manchester and London. No problems.

Both times I paid for next day delivery after the money cleared.

I have a question regarding phone orders. I am looking to purchase my first chanel bag, but I am located in south Alabama and am a full time student. The nearest Chanel store is quite a trip away for me. So I am trying to make an over the phone purchase thru a boutique or department store.. with no previous purchase history. Will they still sell me a Classic WOC (black caviar, ghw)? Thanks guys!!

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby
I have a question regarding phone orders. I am looking to purchase my first chanel bag, but I am located in south Alabama and am a full time student. The nearest Chanel store is quite a trip away for me. So I am trying to make an over the phone purchase thru a boutique or department store.. with no previous purchase history. Will they still sell me a Classic WOC (black caviar, ghw)? Thanks guys!!

Yes, you can still purchase over the phone. Good luck!

My advice would be try to order through a department store for a first time! They definitely have better return/exchange policy's if by any chance you need it!

hi just wanting to ask if anyone has ever ordered a bag from Chanel via phone. What was the process and how long did the item take to get delivered? Would you recommend it? FYI I am from Australia

I have ordered over the phone a few times (Melbourne stores). Chanel will send through their banking information for a direct transfer - no credit cards are accepted.. they will contact you once the payment is cleared to arrange delivery or pick up. They will usually charge $20 for a courier. If it's being delivered to the same state you could receive it by the end of the same day or next day for interstate. HTH!!

I'm in the UK and have done many phone orders over the years with great success, within the UK. However a few weeks ago I telephoned a boutique and was told that Chanel no longer do telephone orders and that this was global. Can anyone shed any light on this and confirm recent experiences?