Celine In Sydney

hey @allofthebags
this is their reply. what do you think?
I would like to advise you that ******* is an Authorised Reseller of all the labels that we carry both Online and In-stores.

******* takes pride in its reputation for providing luxurious items at affordable prices. Our items are all 100% authentic and brand new - from designer shoes or clothing to leather goods we sell in our three stores and on our website.

Collections are sourced from credible brand partners in which we have strong and solid business relationships ever since we started off. We have grown to be one of the leading player in our industry - selling rare, high-end luxury products at the best price you can find.

Our three stores are located in the most renowned shopping Sydney areas, such as The Rocks - near the Opera House in a governmental building ; The MLC Center on Martin Place, next door from all Luxury stores and Double Bay, the most high-end shopping destination in the eastern suburbs.

I would highly recommend a second opinion from ***************** or similar reputable online authentication service. ***************** is only $10usd for email authentications (no certificate). Even though unoma is an expert it doesnt hurt to get another opinion and if it is deemed fake by them you can use their email to send to ******* as proof or if you paid with paypal you can pay for a paypal claim letter to use in your dispute or even use for credit card chargeback

Hey Girls,
Great to read all your comments.
I purchased my Celine bag from ******* over Christmas. I absolutely love it but I had to make sure it is a real one to have full peace of mind.
I just got my certificate from AuthentificateFirst and my Celine Nano is authentic :smile:
So happy and relieved!
x

Hello ladies. I'm new to this forum and can't seem to find a thread on balenciaga bags purchased from ******* in Sydney and their authenticity? Hope to hear from any ladies in the know

hey @allofthebags
this is their reply. what do you think?
I would like to advise you that ******* is an Authorised Reseller of all the labels that we carry both Online and In-stores.

******* takes pride in its reputation for providing luxurious items at affordable prices. Our items are all 100% authentic and brand new - from designer shoes or clothing to leather goods we sell in our three stores and on our website.

Collections are sourced from credible brand partners in which we have strong and solid business relationships ever since we started off. We have grown to be one of the leading player in our industry - selling rare, high-end luxury products at the best price you can find.

Our three stores are located in the most renowned shopping Sydney areas, such as The Rocks - near the Opera House in a governmental building ; The MLC Center on Martin Place, next door from all Luxury stores and Double Bay, the most high-end shopping destination in the eastern suburbs.
Hi Mariiataa. Iv'e tried to private message you with no luck, could you please get in contact with me in relation to *******. Thanks

Reactions: Mariiataa