What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Chaîne d'Ancre Pavot Jelly sandals. :smile:
Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated [emoji31]
Congrats! And Special order bag too?
Super congrats! Cannot go wrong with a black H bag~

Was it difficult to find these? I heard they sold out months ago but I have been considering asking my SA to track them down!

This color go so fast!

I got mine at Zurich Airport, the only branch I saw with it and they only had 2 sizes left. I checked Dubai airport the same day and the SA said, they had it but sold so fast. This color was at the European H website a couple of weeks back but now gone.

They are very comfortable and nice to take to the beach!

This color go so fast!

I got mine at Zurich Airport, the only branch I saw with it and they only had 2 sizes left. I checked Dubai airport the same day and the SA said, they had it but sold so fast. This color was at the European H website a couple of weeks back but now gone.

They are very comfortable and nice to take to the beach!
That's what I was thinking as well! I was eyeing either the black or nude but I'm sure those are long gone. I really want a pair of H sandals but would be too nervous to wear Orans to the beach or pool for fear of ruining the leather.

Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated [emoji31].

The color is fantastic! I see online that resellers are selling them almost twice the actual cost so the demand must be huge.

That's what I was thinking as well! I was eyeing either the black or nude but I'm sure those are long gone. I really want a pair of H sandals but would be too nervous to wear Orans to the beach or pool for fear of ruining the leather.

The black is still available at the European websites! And knowing H on how they rotate the availability of things, I'm not sure when it will be up again. The pavot color only lasted a week or so.

Reactions: cafecreme15
Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated [emoji31]

Congrats! And Special order bag too?

Super congrats! Cannot go wrong with a black H bag~
Yes it is special order with black exterior and GM interior
I love your scarf ! I hope australia is getting this! :smile: can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Thank you, there will be other colorways available elsewhere but not the same as Canada

Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated

These are very very bright IRL IMO. I returned a pair to H.com and would love the black. My SA said they were super comfortable.

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
This is so "wow" I like the natural scene to find on the 2nd, 3rd.... view again and again a new animals behind a tree and so on.:heart::heart::heart:
Totally agree. When I saw photos on the internet prior to the release I was so-so "wowed" but was determined to get it because of the limited edition nature. However, after seeing it in person I was blown away. The colour is vibrant and the details are just overwhelming. In keeping with Alice Shirley's designs, this will be a scarf worth packing for long trips (so you can play, can you spot ___). Lol
I am actually framing this particular one though :sad:

Reactions: Alexa67
Totally agree. When I saw photos on the internet prior to the release I was so-so "wowed" but was determined to get it because of the limited edition nature. However, after seeing it in person I was blown away. The colour is vibrant and the details are just overwhelming. In keeping with Alice Shirley's designs, this will be a scarf worth packing for long trips (so you can play, can you spot ___). Lol
I am actually framing this particular one though :sad:

I actually asked my husband if there was any way he "needed" to be in Canada for business when I saw it. [emoji23][emoji848][emoji574]️ it is gorgeous! I'm sure the other colorways will be lovely but this one takes the cake.

Reactions: Monique1004