Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

So excited to see some of the Fall scarves on the web site. Hate to admit am up after mid-night pacific time. Tried to purchase a couple and was not allowed. Not just yet.....
This morning I had more success. Clicked on several of the Les Tresours d' un Artiste. Success. Anxious to see how this interesting design looks in person. Have an artist friend that I will be visiting in Houston the first week in August. He introduced me to Hermes Carre over 30 years ago. Will be interesting to see what he thinks of them.

brae,
We are here for you. No need to panic. As the scarves start to trickle in, most of us will post mod pics on this thread. I have found that even though I live ten minutes away from Hermes, most of my scarf buying decisions are made from looking at our beautiful and handsome members' pics. I "study" the designs posted here to help make it easier for me. I find h.com doesn't represent the true colors of scarves but pics from posters here do. If I venture into my store without doing homework first, I am completely overwhelmed. My advice is to let some pics post here and that will help you decide.

Very true. If you can just have the money budgeted for what you want for when it pops up. It will eventually pop up. I had several times Spring 2017 where a scarf on my list popped up and I had not stayed on budget - got seduced by something else - and then it was gone. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Reactions: Ladybaga
Very true. If you can just have the money budgeted for what you want for when it pops up. It will eventually pop up. I had several times Spring 2017 where a scarf on my list popped up and I had not stayed on budget - got seduced by something else - and then it was gone. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

So true! It's hard to resist the lure of the first scarves that arrive, but I made an impulsive decision in the past like that so I wait now.

I was in New York yesterday. I tried the grey and blue Sinatra with hints of brown. I'm waiting to see more. Other than that they had a few of the cavalcadour csgms. Nothing to tempt me yet.

There were soooooo many scarves I wanted from spring/summer that it was grab grab grab the minute they appeared on the website, plus constant calls to the boutiques. And I managed to stay focussed. Now I don't feel any desperation (once I got my Battery Park scarf). I guess it's the difference between December and June, right? In December I like shopping and I WANT STUFF, and I want spring to come. In June I just want to veg. LOL

I can even resist a Sinatra scarf (@Pocketbook Pup autocorrect). :biggrin:

There were soooooo many scarves I wanted from spring/summer that it was grab grab grab the minute they appeared on the website, plus constant calls to the boutiques. And I managed to stay focussed. Now I don't feel any desperation (once I got my Battery Park scarf). I guess it's the difference between December and June, right? In December I like shopping and I WANT STUFF, and I want spring to come. In June I just want to veg. LOL

I can even resist a Sinatra scarf (@Pocketbook Pup autocorrect). :biggrin:

Haha! If it was Sinatra I would have bought it. I'm Italian and born in New Jersey. Mandatory. [emoji23]